Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

It's time I took my leave.

Go down 
+2
Synyster Gates
mr dr sir man
6 posters
AuthorMessage

It's time I took my leave. Empty
PostSubject: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Well, not QUITE time. I'll be heading to Havoc's house this Thursday, after which we'll go away on our trip to Tennessee. After about five days, I'll return briefly, (Unknown if I'll be able to get on UC) after which, I'll be going away to catch my flight to Vegas.

You guys can expect me back around August 3rd. Try not to drastically change things like you guys tend to do whenever I go away for any amount of time. )=<

@ Z = During my absence, I place onto you the responsibility of looking after all 99 of my remaining Jiggies.

@ Fatalitywolf = I request that you continue to take good care of the Jiggy I gave you.

@ Austin = Since I won't be around for a month and a half, it'll be your job to stab the faces of any stupid people that join the clan. You shouldn't have any problems though, since I've only had to stab a single face my entire time here. And it was more of a bash than a stab.

@ Jarki = I request that you not eat any of the four Dew float that I put in the fridge. Personally I hate Dew floats. I just don't want anyone else to have the joy of eating them. With me gone, you're the only person around who knows the secret of the It's time I took my leave. 497854 and you know what that entails, I'm sure.

@ Syn = Continue crafting my hats as if I were still here. I don't want you getting rusty in my absence.

@ Pest = Keep doing what you're doing, but do it more. It seems to work, and it tastes good.

@ Pengy = Become more active again. )=

@ Mr Dr = You're band leader, now.

@ L = ;)

@ That bot that occasionally shows up on the list of people online = Kindly fuck off.

@ Everyone else = You weren't listed because I either friggin' hate you, or you're good the way you are.

Lot's of love <3
-Trigger
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:32 pm

YEA IM BAND LEADER!!!! WOOT * tries to think if UC ever had a band?*
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

* gasps because he is second posting* WHO WILL DO THE DANCING!!!! * gasps again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Your problem! Not mine! But I imagine Syn would be glad to do the dancing.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am

i will do it for you but who will draw angry korean man blowing off obamas head with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:29 am

D:

Well, I guess Syn will have to do that with you as well.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 am

hmm but he is not good drawer!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 am

Neither am I! But we get those offensive drawings drawn, all the same.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:34 am

yes so what day are you leaving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

Friday, but my last day of forum activity will be Thursday. And I probably won't be on much Wednesday, either.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 am

*Dances nude*

I'll miss you baby!
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 am

*stabs mr and syn in the face*

This is fun!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 am

sure i'll look afther the jiggy *gets out a air tight box takes out the kitten in it put it on the side put the jiggy in the box shuts the box and puts box away starts stroking the kitten with the kitten purring* i dont belive in animal crulity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am

D:

Why you give me such a hard task.... D: D: D:
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am

im the band leader so ha all of you woot and holler at my awesomeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Jarki wrote:
D:

Why you give me such a hard task.... D: D: D:

:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Trigger wrote:
Well, not QUITE time. I'll be heading to Havoc's house this Thursday, after which we'll go away on our trip to Tennessee. After about five days, I'll return briefly, (Unknown if I'll be able to get on UC) after which, I'll be going away to catch my flight to Vegas.

You guys can expect me back around August 3rd. Try not to drastically change things like you guys tend to do whenever I go away for any amount of time. )=<

@ Z = During my absence, I place onto you the responsibility of looking after all 99 of my remaining Jiggies.

@ Fatalitywolf = I request that you continue to take good care of the Jiggy I gave you.

@ Austin = Since I won't be around for a month and a half, it'll be your job to stab the faces of any stupid people that join the clan. You shouldn't have any problems though, since I've only had to stab a single face my entire time here. And it was more of a bash than a stab.

@ Jarki = I request that you not eat any of the four Dew float that I put in the fridge. Personally I hate Dew floats. I just don't want anyone else to have the joy of eating them. With me gone, you're the only person around who knows the secret of the It's time I took my leave. 497854 and you know what that entails, I'm sure.

@ Syn = Continue crafting my hats as if I were still here. I don't want you getting rusty in my absence.

@ Pest = Keep doing what you're doing, but do it more. It seems to work, and it tastes good.

@ Pengy = Become more active again. )=

@ Mr Dr = You're band leader, now.

@ L = ;)

@ That bot that occasionally shows up on the list of people online = Kindly fuck off.

@ Everyone else = You weren't listed because I either friggin' hate you, or you're good the way you are.

Lot's of love <3
-Trigger

@ Z = Reclaims his jiggies, and thanks Z.

@ Fatalitywolf = Havn't seen him in awhile... He might have absconded with my jiggy...

@ Austin = *Takes back his stabbing knife*

@ Jarki = Hey! There's only three Dew Floats in here! *Plots rebellion*

@ Syn = Continue crafting my hats.

@ Pest = Come back to us! Angry

@ Pengy = Good job!

@ Mr Dr = *Takes microphone away*

@ L = Here's that half of a jiggy that I promised you!

I almost forgot to update my "away" thread! Well here it is, all updated and s***. I will be returning to DF when I get back from my cousin's aunt's house. That should be on Monday.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Where in Tennessee are you heading Trig? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Tennessee? Naw! Arkansas!
Back to top Go down
Mordheim
Survivor
Mordheim

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

aww ill miss you
also:nothing for me? >=(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:48 pm

You weren't around at the time! D:

*Is pleased that his aunt wound up having an epic fast computer for him to waste time on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 pm

*smiles* Dun worry! The other on- three will be left untouched!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 am

Trigger is pleased
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:31 pm

if u wanna know were i am am in an important busy and verly loney and depressing part of my life atm

stuff keeps going wrong all the time. its depressing and upsetting i'll be around just dont block my accses to the fourms cos i dont want more depression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Oh you have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time I took my leave.   It's time I took my leave. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time I took my leave.
Page 1 of 1