Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? Empty
PostSubject: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:38 am

i was looking to trade mt 7/7/8 battle ax for a comparable katana, from what i hear the katana attacks faster, and i need faster if i want to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Katana's do not attack faster, the only difference is the Katana is slightly more rare, expensive, and more silent.

Battle Axe is said to have a touch more of a Knockback.

It really depends on what you prefer, silence, or knockback.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:21 pm

the old wiki had said that blade melee is faster, but i guess it's not. oh well, i guess this should be deleted then.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm

That's why it's called the old wiki. because it's old.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm

yeah, this is the third time that people have told me that the speed is the same, so i guess i'll just believe it.
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 pm

I use battle axe from long time ago (since that weapon still lv 60 melee weapon).

Battle Axe = Katana

Better to save some money for Dusk Equipments Smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 am

Yep they're exactly the same, although the katana is arguably sexier. Tis why I use one.
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:19 pm

battle axe and the katana are the same katana is a lil faster than the battle axe but the battle axe is a lil strong than the katana i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? 57416
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?   i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade? Empty

Back to top Go down

i guess i'll put this here....anyone want to trade?
Page 1 of 1