Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. Empty
PostSubject: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:41 pm

i can't even play dead frontier anymore. i don't know if anyone else is having this problem but i can't even swing my battle axe at a zombie without it lagging and getting me hit in the face.

obviously this a bad thing in LA's.

i just had to get it off of my chest, because that shit really pisses me off. i'm so close to level 40, which has been my goal since i started this game, and i cant do it, not to mention that i went with shotguns, which was a bad idea because they SUCK! 3 crits from an M82A2 takes out a longarm, it takes 6 point blank shots from my protecta to do the same thing, but, as you probably know by now, i can't afford the credits to get a stat reset which i desperately need.....

yeah, thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:45 pm

gunz are gunz. dont complain about the one you have. it still shoots superheated lead.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 pm

this is true, but it sucks comparatively, i just need to figure out a way to get a stat reset.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm

ZhufoR wrote:
this is true, but it sucks comparatively, i just need to figure out a way to get a stat reset.

Shotguns are great! you can shoot 2 things at a time!
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:53 pm

yeah, and then the damage is cut in half.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Damage doesn't matter! In real life, are you gonna worry about how many you take out with one shot, or how many hitpoints it has?
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 pm

yes, but thats in real life, in game, its a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 pm

ZhufoR wrote:
yes, but thats in real life, in game, its a pain in the ass.

not true! you just have to get used to it!
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm

yeah, i just want one bullet, one bullet that OWNS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Meh, M82 blows. I'd take a protecta anyday. USAS-12 is a sexy sumbitch though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 am

Protecta, while it takes 6 shots, kills things about as fast as an M82 would.

Each weapon proficiency has it's own capability to kill Longarms.

Melee: Katana, Battle Axe, Dusk Razor, Grinder... but I think you should try and keep things stealthy if you have Melee. ;)

Pistols: Deagle, Dusk Enforcer, SW 500, Raging Bull

Rifles: Dragunov is somewhat decent, but I think only one worth it is VSS Vintorez. The advantage to rifles is, it's a lot of power early on, but not so many majorly powerful guns. Well, the Gauss Rifle is fairly effective, but I highly doubt Rezno will ever put it up to be copied.

Shotguns: Protecta, USAS-12, and I haven't tried any of the non-automatic shotguns. XD

Small Machine Guns: HK UMP, Thompson, K-50M

Heavy Machine Guns: FN Minimi, FN MAG, M60, GAU-19, and some say the AK-47/FN FAL does a good job.

Grenade Launchers: With 110+ Reload, any of them is efficient for grinding longarms... from the safety of behind a counter. But with an XM25, you're fine anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 am

my alt is using machine guns and im fairly impressed with the UMP, considering its level requirement.the protecta is alright, i've always wanted a USAS, but i will never be able to afford one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.   Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking lag and other somesuch things that anger me.
Page 1 of 1