Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Triggers Sexiness

Go down 
+8
Peng
ZhufoR
mr dr sir man
Mordheim
Saria231
fatalitywolf
Austin Powers
Synyster Gates
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 am

Some people find him incredibly handsome. Others don't. Discuss here.

I think that Trigger is a very manly man. His muscles contribute to his overall sexiness, as does the tattoo on his butt saying "kittah".

By far one of the sexiest men in UC.
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:51 am

I dunno, I still have to say Konny outranks Trigger's sexiness.

I mean, I don't even need to SAY anything. Anyone who know's Konny has to admit his sexiness by FAR outranks all of anyone's sexiness within UC.

Besides, he was the first to uh... test out my Dark Room. Who would I choose but the sexiest of UC?
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 am

Uh, I think I am the sexiest here, by far.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm

no jarki is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srly am not gay so am picking a girl
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Seeing as how I have no libido, I'll just take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
Mordheim
Survivor
Mordheim

Number of posts : 4

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:50 pm

lol wtf?? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Don't question it. Just accept it.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Jarki wrote:

I mean, I don't even need to SAY anything. Anyone who know's Konny has to admit his sexiness by FAR outranks all of anyone's sexiness within UC.

Besides, he was the first to uh... test out my Dark Room. Who would I choose but the sexiest of UC?
You don't even know what he looks like!
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Phoebe wrote:
Jarki wrote:

I do. Appearently, you puny humans think he's "Handsome".
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:12 pm

I have to agree, Konny outranks my sexiness. But then again, he outranks everyone's sexiness so he doesn't really count.

But no, my sexiness is undebatable. This belongs in the cafeteria section.

*Saunters away, sexilly*
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm

You aint sexy! Your fat and ugly!
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm

And you smell like bantha poodoo!

Last edited by Trigger on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Yes, thank you for agreeing with me trig!
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am

Phoebe wrote:
Jarki wrote:

Yeah I do. He posted one picture for all of Umbrella, and sent me a special one. XD
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 am

Jarki wrote:
Phoebe wrote:
Jarki wrote:

Yeah I do. He posted one picture for all of Umbrella, and sent me a special one. XD

You mean, he... Took a picture with Mickey Mouse at Disney World?!?!
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am

Jarki wrote:
Phoebe wrote:
Jarki wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen... plz.
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Hell no.

But seriously, ask him. He sent me a special one XD

*glances at Austin*

SHHH

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm

!!!

You said I could go with you guys to Disney World! Now I'll never see Goofy!!
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:52 pm

*Hides behind a bush and waits for the storm to pass*

But yesh, it was a rather special picture.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 pm

*cries* I NEVER GET A THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! NOW SUFFER MY MASSIVE ROTH Of A SUPPPER LLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG 8===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================D do i have to say it? * cries moar*
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 pm

O.O

Holy crap, you lost the delete post button!
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Sorry but, Jarki wins hottest chick in UC. But I'll let Konny have the "Sexiest man" In UC. Atleast if you're butt ugly like me, You don't get crazy stalkers.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:59 am

no,i'm totally sexier, in a dark somewhat creepy way. Smiley)
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Phoebe wrote:

the tattoo on his butt saying "kittah".

I can top that.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img299/5197/hevydevvy.jpg

The long penor in this topic is pretty scary btw. It's messing crap and being long and intimidating at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers Sexiness   Triggers Sexiness EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 pm

NECRO BISH!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

Triggers Sexiness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: