Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Drank WAY too much.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Drank WAY too much. Empty
PostSubject: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:14 pm

No, not Liquor. I had no idea how much Mountain dew and coke I've consumed over the last two weeks. I'm talkin two Mountain Dew Code Reds, and a few Coke cans a day, and now I think I've accumulated a Kidney Stone >.<

Why? Well, I did some volunteer work at a hospital not too long ago, since I was originally intending on becoming an MD. I'm showing the same symptoms as a patient I "treated" that was suffering from Kidney Stones.

What are those Symptoms you ask? IMMENSE FUCKING PAIN in your kidneys. I'm sitting in my work chair and it feels like someone stabbed me in the kidney with a Knife made of fire, and lemon juice.

I'll be making a detour on my way home to the hospital. Pretty sure it's early enough where I can take pills which will dissolve the stones instead of having to manually remove them.

I REALLY hope I don't have to piss them out, According to all the "AAAAHs!" and "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Used by that patient, I think it hurts a lot -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm

D:

My heart goes out to you! Please do get better soon!

It's all fun and games until you've gotta piss a rock out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Ack!!

Poor Jesse D: D: D:

*moves topic to Rant*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm

*looks in the little trash can bu his work desk*
One Mountain Dew Game Fuel, and three coke cans -_-
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 pm

I've heard that it's the equivalent of pissing a marble.

Good luck, get better soon, and try not to think about what size of marble I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 am

Haha, Well I can say this, I never fucking learn.

*bought two Regular Mountain Dews, Two Red Game Fuel Mountain Dews, and Two Blue Game Fuel Mountain Dews*

It's 2 am and all that's left is one last Blue MD.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:23 am

wow, i drink a 12 pack in 2 days.....is that bad? Dude, good luck, and don't forget the pain pills before you go pee.
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 am

I hope you dont have to feel the pain i did. It felt like someone was riping my dick off. I kept the 2 stones to remind me to only drink soda every now and then
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 am

cry if i want a mountin dew i have to pay £1.30 cos it an import i can get share size bottle of coke for about the same price gad dammit mountine dew come to the uk
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 am

Uk come to Mountain Dew!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:47 am

we had it for a while in the late 90 under a differnt name but it got pulled quite fast since pepsiing did not think it was selling good

but even now as the uk populations wants it they wont see the light and sell it over here under the name mountin dew

and how much dose it cost over there and do you think it would survie air mail
am talking like big batches if you can buy them cheap over there and if you can mail them too me

it costs over £21 pounds for 24 cans
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 pm

a 12 pack will cost you around 6 to 8 dollars, and shipping it would totally work im not sure about air mail, but who knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm

I currently hold the record.

81 Dew Floats. In one day. Did it while playing REO and RPing with Umbrelly XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drank WAY too much.   Drank WAY too much. Empty

Back to top Go down

Drank WAY too much.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: