Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

I gots a new fancy Knife!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

I gots a new fancy Knife! Empty
PostSubject: I gots a new fancy Knife!   I gots a new fancy Knife! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:18 am

it's a military issue USMC Ka-Bar knife. it has a polished oak handle, and is made of high carbon steel, i got bored so i sat for around 3 hours honing it to a razor sharp edge. it cuts through leather likes it paper!

I gots a new fancy Knife! 020

I gots a new fancy Knife! 021

and also i recently got this v

I gots a new fancy Knife! 026

It's a mossberg 500 persuader.

so if hypothetically the zombie apocalypse were to happen, what weapons do you guys have at hand, right now, that you could use?
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: I gots a new fancy Knife!   I gots a new fancy Knife! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 am

Not much. I got an old german Kar98k, but I doubt it's in fireing condition. Other then that, I got a crowbar, a shovel, and a couple other tools that I could use to mess up some zombies day. Of course, I do live in Texas, so firearms arent that difficult to find. Oh, and my dad owns a Kabar and a Air Force survival knife.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I gots a new fancy Knife!   I gots a new fancy Knife! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm

pshh i had a kbar for a long time i have a mossberg 500 with a nice oak stock i have 23 total knives i might upload some pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I gots a new fancy Knife!   I gots a new fancy Knife! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 am

I bought a ninjato and a handful of kunai the last time I went to Tennessee. Tongue

All I have to do is develop some made shinobi skills and I'll be set for the nuclear wars.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I gots a new fancy Knife!   I gots a new fancy Knife! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 am

you should try and find some senba needles, they are so much better than kunai or shuriken. A ninjato is actually the best defense weapon you cna have in close combat. you could be the ninja of the night, jumping from rooftop to rooftop stealing cable for your friends.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I gots a new fancy Knife!   I gots a new fancy Knife! Empty

Back to top Go down

I gots a new fancy Knife!
Page 1 of 1