Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Help if you would.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

Help if you would. Empty
PostSubject: Help if you would.   Help if you would. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 am

I was wondering if someone would get me 500 credits, i'm willing to pay 150k, that's exactly half of what i have, i would be eternally grateful. my character is using a shotgun/melee build and seeing as how the protecta is so shitty, i was hoping to change it to (yes, yes another[/i] person who is using it) a rifle/pistol build.
Back to top Go down

Help if you would. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help if you would.   Help if you would. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Rifle/Pistol build is a bad idea. I'd stick with one or the other.

Not only that, the Protecta is one of my preferred weapons. XD

But to each their own. If I had full access to DF I'd help you out some but I don't.
Back to top Go down
ZhufoR
Survivor
ZhufoR

Number of posts : 12

Help if you would. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help if you would.   Help if you would. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 am

i decided to go with MG/pistol build, i have 100 MG skill, and i'm looking for a k-50m, sad fact is when i got hacked he took all of my stuff, so now im using an XM8 and a wood axe. i am in dire need of some help. so why is it that you dont have full access to DF? did you get yourself banned or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help if you would. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help if you would.   Help if you would. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help if you would.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: