Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

this blows my mind!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

this blows my mind!! Empty
PostSubject: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 am

the fact that the people making and designing the games graphix, like ingame graphix, when i see the intros its like very realistic, then you see ingame its like fucking stupid cuz they have the technology for better graphix for ingame but they use the shit for intros why the hell arent they useing those graphix for the ingame?. plz tell me im so very intrigued on why the hell they cant do that same graphix for the intro for the ingame grtaphix wtf are they just doing that to piss me of/other people??!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:57 am

Because it'd be expensive to make the whole game like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am

The most severe case of this I've ever witnessed is "Final Fantasy 3" for the Nintendo DS.

There's a little intro at the beginning with graphics that would look at home on the 360. Then the game graphics themselves look like something from the first Playstation.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 am

Left 4 Dead is what I think you are talking about, and if you are your right, when I saw the intro I thought it belonged in a movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:33 pm

yea Z 1 your asumption on l4d is correct i saw that and thought it was a movie then saw it was a game, i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:01 am

Do the early Resident evils count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:17 am

yea for another example, the early RE's have great intros but have crappy ingame graphix
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:25 am

Heck, ALL of the old games were like that, not just RE. Final Fantasy 7, anyone?

Oh, and it should be noted that RE's intro was real life, like a movie. It actually had no CGI sequences.
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 am

Phoebe...

Shush
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am

D=<
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:37 am

>:3
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 am

its name is Syn dluff
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Kay

Sorry Syn ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this blows my mind!!   this blows my mind!! Empty

Back to top Go down

this blows my mind!!
Page 1 of 1