Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Fucking Animals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 am

Before you jump into zoophilia and bestiality jokes, it ain't like that. My cat had a litter of kittens a
few weeks ago, and so far they've all survived. a first for her. Last night she decides that becoming
paranoid is just what her kittens need to survive, so she pulls up one of the air vents and sneaks one of her kittens into said air vent.

Now we can't find the lil guy and she refuses to go and collect him D:, I've never been so annoyed
with my pet in all my life x.x;; some how she got out of the air vent and is storing her kitten in the
insulation under the house, I have to wait until my sister's boyfriend gets home in order to stage
the rescue.

Note to self: Get. Your. Cat. Fixed. You. Fucktard.

P.S: Nail the vents shut. Dx
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm

O SHI-

THE CATS ARE IN THE VENTS!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Wow. That sounds...terrible. The worst thing pet-related that ever happened to me is I once fed Steve 2 days in a row for whatever reason (I wasn't thinking properly...)

Anyway, he didn't eat any of the crickets is my point. There were many dead crickets I had to clean out of the tank.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Austin Powers wrote:
O SHI-

THE CATS ARE IN THE VENTS!

I wonder if this is how ceiling cat came to be Shocked

Penguin Hunter wrote:
Wow. That sounds...terrible. The worst thing pet-related that ever happened to me is I once fed Steve 2 days in a row for whatever reason (I wasn't thinking properly...)

Anyway, he didn't eat any of the crickets is my point. There were many dead crickets I had to clean out of the tank.

Sorry to hear about that Pengy, hopefully this whole affair will turn out ok.
Back to top Go down

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 pm

At least you can keep a pet alive for longer than a year. Tongue

My pets are rather... Er... Unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm

I have a cat that is 13, another that is 5, another is 3, another I don't know but is pregnant.

I have a dog that is 5 a bird that is 6 months.

Funny thing is, my dad is allergic to cats.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm

We got the kitten back safe and sounds. And we found a friggen dead bird in the insulation too.
Back to top Go down

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Animals   Fucking Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: