Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Can we unban Imp please?

Go down 
+2
Synyster Gates
Peng
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Can we unban Imp please? Empty
PostSubject: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:32 pm

I enjoy talking to him and see no possible reason why he would deserve being banned.

Btw feel free to move this, no idea which section this should be in.

Last edited by Penguin Hunter on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:45 am

Umm..explain why than?

And also: If you can ban someone for a personal reason no one else knows about...than why is Syn still here seeing as how he pisses people off on a regular basis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 am

He is banned for manipulating multiple members of Umbrella, and fucking with my head majorly, literally trying to destroy my life simply through words. Sounds like an exhaggeration, but trust me, it isn't.

Syn's been banned multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 am

Yep =D.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 am

Manipulating members...? How...?

And Imp's ban is PERMA. Syn at the most has been banned for like a week. =/

And people actually like Imp. (No offense Syn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:05 am

Not going to dwelve into it.

Syn's been banned for I think it was 2 months once. And not to mention he's been banned so many times.

If you want to keep in contact with him, use a messenger.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 am

Yeah but...Syn deserves it. He pisses everyone off and starts fights and stuff. Imp is overall a nice addition to the atmosphere of the chatbox. I find him being banned for no good reason to be administrative abuse. I know how it feels to hate someone for personal reasons. And I bitch and whine and leave the clan all the time over Syn, but he doesn't get banned for it.

Therefore I strongly feel Imp does not deserve what he has been given.

And...to be honest. I find it incredibly wrong that you ban someone that is only harmful to you personally while at the same time there is someone here that nearly the entire clan would rather like to see gone. That's kinda uncool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 am

Pengy, I thought you knew more than others how bad my previous encounters have been with Syn. I thought you would understand more than others how I feel about him. He caused me to quit Umbrella more times than you ever did.

Imperiator manipulated multiple members. And manipulated me to an extreme.

Syn, while an ass at best, does not manipulate anyone. He's quite outright about how he feels, and he does get constantly punished for it.

Nemesis was an ass, did not manipulate, and was only banned once he went to the major, major extreme.

Just because Imperiator was your friend doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong. Because you don't seem to understand, does not make it administrative abuse. I explained the situation to Wesker, and he allowed me to reban him. Wesker is a good friend of Imperiator's, I believe. I think that should be fair judgement.

Besides, I don't see what's so entertaining about one sexual pun after the other, and then claiming innocence. Most of his jokes are about getting into another member's pants.

I don't see how you can find him entertaining, and yet, Syn an ass, when their jokes are pretty much one and the same.

I smell a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 am

I've been talking to Imp for the last...6 hours or so. And none of his jokes have been very sexual. At least not in the same manner as syn's. For example. Here is a syn joke:

"*Gets eye-bleedingly naked* *rubs pengy* IM SO HOT AND FEMALE!! *pours maple syrup all over pengy* LOLOLOLOL"

Imp never does anything like this, or at least I have never seen him act this way. He certianly does not molest me despite my protests to not do it. And he doesn't make his life mission making my life unhappy, or so it seems to be with Syn.

Anyway, I can't help but notice you keep saying he manipulates several members of Umbrella. Can you please show me the same evidence you gave Wesker? I will keep quiet than I suppose.

Would still like to see Syn banned though.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 am

Penguin Hunter wrote:
Can you please show me the same evidence you gave Wesker? I will keep quiet than I suppose.
Quite honestly, I was given no evidence..

But Jarki seemed very distraught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Syn's already on a tightrope. He has to be careful not to fall off and land in Teh Pool of teh Banned.

Quite frankly, I can give you evidence, well, evidence of mine, but it's personal and I'd much rather not.

I know he's manipulated Sollie, Ryan (SettingSun), Myself, pissed off Akraix on multiple occasions, he's manipulated Dai, pissed off Saria (though that isn't too hard). And I think a few others.

And he's admitted to all of them. In fact, I never even knew about Dai until he told me.

That's worse than Syn ever did. All he's done is pissed off you and myself, and in doing that, pissed off Wesker and Austin.

I'm done talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 pm

So...there is no evidence you are willing to share. And he only pissed of members who are either no longer on this forum, or stick only to the DF forums...
And than you of course.

And now you are done talking talking about it. =|

Eh I give up I suppose.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I would like to know what this evidence is as well. It's unfair to us not knowing the whole story.
I don't want to step out of bounds here, but moderators have to have justification to take action on
someone, and should be able to present evidence of wrong doing when asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:26 pm

And at the time, we did.

He's been banned for quite a few months now, if you were so concerned, you would have asked then.

It doesn't matter if they stick to the DF Forums, or no longer post here. The fact is he still wronged.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 pm

He has not been banned for quite a few months, he was here but a week ago! I remember talking to him 3 days in a row last week after everyone else has left. I had no idea he was banned before that, I merely assumed he went inactive due to saria being back or something.

And even if he did wrong, there is such a thing as second chances.

I also can't help but notice that you never showed evidence to Wesker and you are basically refusing to show it to us...
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:50 pm

imp was banned?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:53 pm

No, I made this topic for shits and giggles and to raise my post count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 am

He was banned for quite a few months.

Then he was unbanned for one day and about 16 hours. Due to a miscommunication. You obviously did not talk to him three days in a row, because he wasn't unbanned for three days period.

Then he was rebanned.

It would be like unbanning Nemesis, then me rebanning him.

I'm not about to show details of my personal life, Pengy. Deal with it, or get out. You aren't getting that evidence. He isn't getting unbanned. It was allowed at the time of the ban, Wesker allowed the rebanning of. That's all you need to care about.

If you want to talk to him, continue using a messenger.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 am

This is only going to continue to escalate further and further until one or more people end up
leaving, this isn't what the clan needs, now or never. We obviously can't force you to tell
us anything Jarki, and I don't intend to badger you about the details.

All I will say is that it's going to be hard trusting someone who can ban you and not give
an explanation for it. Is there no evidence you can share with us that ISN'T directly involved
with your personal affairs?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:14 am

Meh. I'm done with my argument. Go ahead and lock this.
This is one of the biggest abuses of power I've ever seen happen here though...I really thought you of all people wouldn't be so quick to unfairly ban someone because you have a personal vendetta against them. As you pointed out earlier in the topic, you put up with Syn.

But whatever, leave Imp banned. And don't show us the evidence because I'm sure it's super personal (if in fact there is even evidence). And of course this clan has NEVER been told ANYTHING at all about your personal life. Yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 am

Exactly, Pengy. Which is why I've majorly cut down on it, and tried my hardest to not let ANYMORE of it slip through. The only personal thing to let slip in the past half a year, has been my sex change. And all of DF knows about that, so it isn't exactly a slip.

This is in no way an abuse of power, and by saying that simply because things have not gone your way, simply because you do not understand, has caused a major lacking of respect for you.

You do realize that as a moderator, I don't need to give ANY evidence whatsoever? So the fact of matter is, even if it wasn't personal, I wouldn't have to show you. I would've, but I don't need to show you at all.

I thought you were more mature than this, Pengy. Apparently I'm a poor judge of character. I'm surprised that this is coming between us, when YOU should know I'm not a person to do that.

You're a terrible friend for not realizing that.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm

I use this page as evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we unban Imp please?   Can we unban Imp please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we unban Imp please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: