Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

hey guys i could use some help

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hey guys i could use some help Empty
PostSubject: hey guys i could use some help   hey guys i could use some help EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 am

i made a forum, but need help with some of the construction, wes, jarki you guys are good with making this sort of thing right?. well just pop in if you have the time to give this dumbass some help.

http://bio-illogical.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys i could use some help   hey guys i could use some help EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 am

Actually, Wesker has done nothing to change the site and its format. And still knows not how to do any of it XD.

It was mainly Niccy (Hunk) who created it, Havoc who did the look/skin of it, then Pest and Myself who edited and changed everything else, multiple times.

I believe Z 1 has some experience as well, and fatalitywolf has his own (though it's just a copy of Umbrella).

I'd look into it, but even at this hour I'm busy.

Last edited by Jarki on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys i could use some help   hey guys i could use some help EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:10 am

could you help me with it somehow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys i could use some help   hey guys i could use some help EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am

I was actually in the process of editing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys i could use some help   hey guys i could use some help EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 am

well drop in my board if you have the time, and give me some good tips on what to do with my board. that would be great Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys i could use some help   hey guys i could use some help Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys i could use some help
Page 1 of 1