Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Men Of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Men Of War Empty
PostSubject: Men Of War   Men Of War EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Men Of War is a real-time strategy video game and the sequel of the 2004 real time tactics game Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, developed in partnership with Best Way by Digitalmindsoft and published by 1C Company, 505 Games and Aspyr Media.

Men of War features over 50 different units including tanks, APCs and artillery.

Men of War features 19 single player missions spread across 3 different campaigns. As with Soldiers, the game features a Soviet, German and an Allies campaign. The Soviet campaign spans the early battles of the Eastern front, through to the start of the Soviet counter-offensive.

The German and Allies campaigns are set in the Northern Africa theatre; The German Afrikakorps fight in Greece (Battle of Crete), Libya (Tobruk) and Tunisia, while the British "Desert Rats", fight through Operation Torch.

There are also a number of bonus missions, which involve both defending and attacking objectives.

As was the case in Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, the single player campaigns can be played through cooperatively over a local TCP/IP network, or over the internet.

In multiplayer, there are 5 different factions to choose from; The United States, Great Britain, Germany, Soviet Union and Japan. (Japan is to be included in a content patch shortly after game releases world-wide)

Ok now for my views on this game, i surgest to anyone who like RTS to buy this game.
the graphics are not the best out atm and if there were almost no pc could play it except for the best ones.

the voice acting is bad but u get used to it as you play.

It is really really hard TBH even though there are like only 19 single player missions it probly take you a month or longer to complete it on easy it that frigging hard, anyharder you kinda fucked tbh am stuck on easy.

the multiplayer is really really good with epic tank battles since you can order tanks around like anyother rts games or you can take control of it yourself and drive it around blowing stuff up you can do the same with single soldiers but ucant do it with squads.

i give it a rateing of 95 out of 100 since it extreamly hard and very good but they could of done better voice acting and made a better tatorial(<is that spelt right am not sure) other then that it desives 100 out of 100 but for them reasons it got what i gave it
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Men Of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men Of War   Men Of War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

anyone esle play this game yet?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Men Of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men Of War   Men Of War EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 am

anyone wanna coment
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Men Of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men Of War   Men Of War EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm

stop ignoring me plz
Back to top Go down

Men Of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men Of War   Men Of War EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 am

Not ignoring, just, no one wants to comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Men Of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men Of War   Men Of War Empty

Back to top Go down

Men Of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: