Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.

Go down 
+7
Joe Jack
Trig
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Imp
Austin Powers
Peng
W. Birkin
11 posters
AuthorMessage

So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. Empty
PostSubject: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:58 pm

There's this fourteen year old pregnant girl that sits at our lunch table every day for some reason or another. Normally she's pretty neat, but today she tried to grab my chocolate milk.

Now... Everyone knows damn well not to ever touch Trigger's chocolate milk. Instinctively, I lashed out with my fork, effectively halting her treacherous advance with a nasty wound to the hand.

Later it dawned on me that I had just stabbed a pregnant girl. I didn't know whether to laugh at her for receiving her just comeuppance, or feel bad for... Well... STABBING a pregnant girl.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:32 pm

BAD TRIGGER!

You don't stab a pregnant girl....
You Falcon Punch her.

So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. Falcon-punch-demotivational-posters
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:10 pm

A good friend of mine was hit in the head by a rather large rock today, stitches were required.

Seeing as how you used a fork and not a large rock, I think you're still a good person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm

was this good friend preggers? O:
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 pm

no, he was a guy >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Guys have been pregnant before!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 am

Wow...

We have a lot more in common than I thought.

I haven't stabbed a pregnant girl anywhere, but, I've definitely done some nasty shit to people who've touched my hot cocoa/chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm

:3

Coincidentally... I arrived at school today, only to discover some sort of vicious fight occurring in the courtyard, which happens at least once every two weeks. Much to my surprise, I saw that the combatants were the pregnant girl and one of our many local butch lesbians.

Pregnant girl got smashed in the face and thrown to the ground. At first I was like, "... Wow..." But then I felt better for stabbing her the previous day.

I hope the baby is alright, but I don't doubt that she deserved the ass-kicking she got. She likes to smart off to folks.

On a more pleasant note, she was sent to ISD directly afterwards. Therefore, she was unable to bother my chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

If poeple try to bother me before I've had my morning coffee, the police never find the body.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:53 am

apple cider. that is all.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 am

Imp is back from his long absence! =D
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Orange juice........Ftw.............
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:27 pm

lolnecroposting.

But yeah, I wrote this back before my original UC account was violently deleted.

*Bows*
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:31 pm

so i can't have your milk....lemme try something.

*reaches for Trigger's puddin' cup*
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Trigger wrote:
lolnecroposting.

But yeah, I wrote this back before my original UC account was violently deleted.

*Bows*

do you guys know who deleted your accounts?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah, and the problem was swiftly solved. I still miss the 1700 posts I lost, though. Cheesy

*Allows Dumbo to touch his puddin' cup*
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:48 pm

who did it?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:52 pm

I forgot what his UC name was. He changed it many times. He was a RL friend of Wesker's, who somehow managed to get on his account and go on a deleting spree.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:34 pm

i play Xbox with him. He's okay but he gets really serious when he's pisses. But that's rare.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Yup. I allow him to play on my Xbawks every now and then.

He's changed for the better, but I'm still never letting him near this site again..
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Ha the funny shit thats happened before i started using this site cause i was afraid my password would be stolen.

Every said "Demon your paranoid its perfectly safe" then everything got deleted and people scrambled to change passwords, i laughed ALOT at your guys expense Tongue

Still i have to askis her kid missing a thumb or something since you stabed the mom in the hand Grin

14 and pregnant, he must have been hot or had ALOT of daddy issues.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Wesker, he is borderline racist on Xbox and his excessive use of the phrase "cunt nugget" is rather amusing.

He's cool though.

Last edited by Dumbo EL Magnifico on Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:06 pm

"cunt nugget"

nice
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:17 pm

lol
"Cunt nugget"

I'm going to use next time
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Same...
I shall use it as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.   So yeah...  I had to stab a pregnant girl today. Empty

Back to top Go down

So yeah... I had to stab a pregnant girl today.
Page 1 of 1