Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) Empty
PostSubject: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm

As you all should be aware, my sister's off to college. I'm happy for her, honestly. She'll be able to accomplish far greater things than I ever could dream of.

Before you think that I'm going emo on you, well, I am, but I'd like to apologize for it beforehand. I truly am sorry you have a leader that is occasionally this way.

But this is the time in my life were things fall apart. Everything I've taken for granted up until now, all of my friends, everything I had in the past will be just that. The past.

I'm fighting through tears at the moment just thinking of my sister. As I've made quite clear, these are tears of joy for her, and not one of them is sorrow, and most certainly not rage. I do love my sister, and if you're one of the ones that have had the opportunity of speaking with her, I think you'll agree that she's a true friend, and that I've been quite honored to be able to call her my sibling.

..But I'll not dwell on those memories anymore. It's difficult for me to not tear up whilst doing so.

On the other hand, I'd love to focus on the present, but that, too, is rather dim. I'm a special education student, many would group me with retards or the like.. And I've no ability to go through high school again. The only option for me would be remedial courses in college. It'd be difficult for me to get into college, and then that would only remedy half my situation.

I'll soon have a quite meaningless high school diploma, later on lead a meaningless life, and even later, die unknown to anyone save my family. As you can imagine, I'm quite depressed while writing this.

I'd like to confide in my family, but I cannot say as eloquently what I can type so well. Not to say that that sentence isn't so much a problem as it is a solution, but I'd be put in a mental hospital as soon as I uttered the last paragraph.

I'm sorry for not at least attempting to cover up up my attention-mongering, because that's what everyone else would no doubt think about this. I've no desire to become thought of as "That emo attention whore", but I needed an outlet at this time.

I don't know what else to say about this issue for now, so putting my trivial woes aside, I'd like to mention some other business.

What with my worthless school coming up, I'll be on significantly less down from my already minimal presence. I'd love to find someone more.... Capable, to place Umbrella in his/her hands while I am unable to lead. I've bothered you enough, Jarki, And will not put you through such nonsense. I'd like to find someone else.

Volunteers for said position may post in the announcement section under the soon-to-be thread, "Second Co-leader Candidates" Basically, and no offense meant, but I'd like to replace the co-leader of the clan . No doubt the current one has shown loyalty, determination, and ability. I don't want to bother anyone too much though, so perhaps, if the current co-leader does not approve of this, a second co-leader position could pop up.

I'm sorry for putting those who chose to read all of this through, well, all of this.

I wish you all the best.

~Aidan Coyne, AKA Albert Wesker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Well hell, there's no good response for this sort of thing. It always sucks hard when things go to shit.

So I'll simply go for optimism, which I usually find is be the best way to look upon life.

I wish you the best, and I truly hope that things make a change for the better.

;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm

As Trigger said, there's nothing you can really say in response to this.

We're here for you to talk to, whatever you need. I can take full control again until you're feeling like you're able to come back. I'd like staying where I am, because I love to help you and Umbrella. I've been doing it forever, and I don't hate doing it. Besides, I'm pretty much the only one who knows how to work the Administration Panel other than Pest, Havoc, and Nicolai.

If you need anything, even if just to talk, feel free to text me anytime. You have my number, I think. I have unlimited texting, so it's never a problem for me to talk out any problem you may have.

I would never consider you a "retard". I know of someone who actually is on his way to being a mechanic, and he had to partake in special education due to his inability to learn the conventional means. Special Education merely means that you can't be taught the common way, and need a different approach.

I hope that things turn out better for you. I wish you the best, and that you'll become very happy one day.

We'll always be here.

Lucilla.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 am

I'ma miss your sister D=.

And more importantly I'ma miss you D=.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:22 pm

wow feel real bad for you man. ive been gone fore a while and ive missed alot and obviously i missed some important things. and trust me your going to to great. there has to be something that your good at so just find out what that is and go full blast at it. and dont ever EVER say that your life is worthless because that is like saying your worthless wich is a lie
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm

I know exactly how you feel Wesker, it really is rather odd because I find myself facing a
similar emotional dilemma myself. You see, some of you know that I'm a waiter, I get very
little income, in fact I currently live with my sister.

I'm ashamed to say this but I'm a grade-school drop out, my family made a lot of bad choices
in life and I was "able" to drop out mid-way through the seventh grade. I can't say that they
forced me to drop out, though there was no real way I could attend school with most of my
immediate family being searched for by local authorities. But I was more than happy to drop
out as well. I had a rough time attending schools, moving every few months, I never really
was able to develop social skills, my school work was poor at best, and the teachers had not
the patience to help me properly.

I'm just now at a position in my life where I can make it back up, I'm taking Adult Education
classes so that I can acquire my GED, from there I will try to attain a college degree online,
for whatever worth that is.

I know that it may come off as shallow from me, because I haven't been feeling all that
confident in myself, and to be honest I'm still quite worried for my own well being. But
I want you to listen to me Wesker. I know how you feel, that your life is worthless, that
you'll amount to nothing, and it makes you feel even worse when you watch tv or listen
to the news, about how people who just seem to be blessed with good luck. That you'll
live a miserable, lonely existence.

That is not true though.

You have friends who care for you, that like you for who you are, not for what you make,
whether it be money, music, poetry, books, games. We like you because we enjoy being
around you. That's what is most important in life, it's not fame, and it isn't fortune, though
I won't say that being prosperous isn't important, it isn't however, the most important.

I don't know what kind of career I want, I don't know how much I want to make, but I'm
sure that I'll figure it out sooner or later. Hell I may never know, but It's NEVER too late
to change yourself for the better.

We're behind you 100% Wesker, because that's what friends are for. Things in life are
going to be hard at times, but friends and family, they're there to make things bearable.

They are the light of dawn at your darkest hour. So let the first beams of light pierce
the darkness of your heart, and to brighten your spirits. Here's hoping you feel better
soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Wesker my situation in some way is a bit similar, in the past some of my family went down the wrong path. Like for my uncle mike for instance, he dabbled into weed and got sent to prison for 5 years, and my cousin josh, he was going down the wrong road for damn near as long as i can remember. and now that I'm growing up, I've seen them all change so much, and I'm now taking their path. I try to avoid it, like smoking, drinking. And now my cousin Andy he comes over bout 2 times a month yeah it's all fun and games, but the second my mom asks him to help, he jumps at it, and i brush it off as nothing. The day my mom goes to clean my great aunts apt. he comes over holding $100's! and i feel like a lazy good for nothing son.

One time Andy came over and he washed the whole kitchen floor and got 30 bucks, FUCK if I did that I'd get nothing. It just seems like no matter what I do it's for nothing, I always feel like an alien in the midst of all of my family.

And also wesker as you already know since you're my real life friend I'm am in the same sort of schooling you are in, so you are not alone, you and me are in this together, you and me are like brothers man we argue like brothers we joke and have fun like brothers. So before you think you're alone, you're not, and don't you forget that!

~Dylan Larsen

P.S I just noticed that this is old, but i still mean what I said.

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in P.S)
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm

I think I just read the first 2 paragraphs and the 3 last ones

hmm..

UNITED STATES OF WESKER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)   State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is) Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Wesker (And what a sad one it is)
Page 1 of 1