Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The ECA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

The ECA Empty
PostSubject: The ECA   The ECA EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

The ECA is a group that sponsors your right to play video games, they organize and try to send a message to the government that attempting to ban video games or try to regulate them in some way is wrong.

http://www.theeca.com/

It costs $19 to join the site, and the money is put towards fighting these wrongs, (With the code, GIMAG you get one year free)

when you become a member you are automatically entered in a drawing every Friday and Saturday to win a prize, you also get many discounts for many different places that sell games.

they will provide you the ability to write your rep and senators with pre writen drafts you can edit.

join make sure you are not overlooked by people who are running for office who promise to get rid of "Murder simulators" to win votes.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

The ECA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ECA   The ECA EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

o.O Does this have something to do with what I said in one of the other threads? X3

I wish I could join, but right now I have more important things to deal with, sadly.

There's no way video games are going to be banned completely, they make too much profit.
Back to top Go down

The ECA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: