Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

My brother sent me a present...

Go down 
+3
fatalitywolf
Austin Powers
Peng
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

My brother sent me a present... Empty
PostSubject: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 pm

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3107661

Damn him for knowing EXACTLY what I want out of everything in Toys R Us. It came in the mail today, he said he'd get me something from Toys R Us (He works there and gets a discount) but this is not what I was expecting...

I guess the fact that I might be able to get in touch with some evil spirits makes up for the fact that my friends are going to laugh at me for owning this.
Time to see if ghosts are going to call me gay or not, I guess. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm

A Ouji board once informed me that I will be elected president in 2044.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Why is it pink?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

it is belived that pink ouji bords have more powa and 20 time more likey you will be posessed by a gay ghost
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Ouji boards in any way, shape or form are NOT toys, they should be handled cautiously if
at all... I'd suggest you do some serious research into this thing before using it Pengy.
It all starts out as fun and games, until you're killing deadites who've taken over your
loved one's bodies and getting choked by your own hand.

My brother sent me a present... Images?q=tbn:az1kyHkn6Tie6MMy brother sent me a present... Images?q=tbn:yyXA-hH3HqkFgM
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 pm

W.Birkin wrote:
Ouji boards in any way, shape or form are NOT toys, they should be handled cautiously if
at all... I'd suggest you do some serious research into this thing before using it Pengy.
It all starts out as fun and games, until you're killing deadites who've taken over your
loved one's bodies and getting choked by your own hand.

My brother sent me a present... Images?q=tbn:az1kyHkn6Tie6MMy brother sent me a present... Images?q=tbn:yyXA-hH3HqkFgM

But...it's pink. And intended for little girls. D:

If I get killed by a pink Ouji board, I grant permission for everyone to lol about it.

I've read a fair share of topics on P/C about horrible ouji board outcomes too, so I'm obviously not going to keep using it if I'm asked to do anything weird/dig up something/ect.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Austin Powers wrote:
Why is it pink?

Btw. That's what she said. BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNN.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 pm

...thats what she said about what? You're horrible at burning people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:29 pm

I got it.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm

...Shud up! Jarki got it!
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Wow, Toys R Us sells items of the occult? I wonder if they sell the Ceremonial Dagger from Silent Hill Homecoming.

That would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Welp. My friend and I tried to contact spirits last night and nothing happened. This makes me think that either my house is ghost-free, the ouji board is faulty(is that possible?), or spirits hate the color pink.

Will try once more with two friends instead of one, if nothing happens I'm done with the board forever.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm

You are supposed to have three people together when trying to do it, one finger of each person on the corner of it.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Instructions says 2-3. 2 TO 3.

But yeah, imma try with 3.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:35 pm

D00D..

73h 3v1l \/\/1LL c0/\/\3 4 J00. Pl4c3 P|-|34rb075 @ 57r473g1c p01n75 4r0u/\/D J00R |-|0u53, & 5l33p l1g|-|7ly.

Translation:

Dude, the evil will come for you. Place Fearbots at strategic points around your house, and sleep lightly.

Sorry, the urge to speak L337 sometimes takes over....

I've provided a translation.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Those silly spooks have possessed Wesker instead of Pengy!

*grabs crucifix and holy water* The power of Christ compels you! *splashes water in Wesker's
face, then stabs with crucifix*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

...oh my. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My brother sent me a present...   My brother sent me a present... Empty

Back to top Go down

My brother sent me a present...
Page 1 of 1