Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!

Go down 
+3
Imp
Lucio 1995
W. Birkin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! Empty
PostSubject: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Alright, we all know that Dead Frontier loves to pay homage to other series that ultimately makes
up the whole Zombie genera. So with the latest release of the Zomedy "Zombieland", I can't help
but wonder if Dead Frontier will pay tribute to it with an item.

So, I've decided to make a bet. Rules are simple. You can select one item from Zombieland,
it can be Food, Weapon, Armor, or Misc (Clothing) that you think will appear in Dead Frontier
in the future. Once you've made your bet you cannot change your choice or starting wager.
You can however, increase your wager. The money doesn't have to be given up front, but
will be collected if/when the item appears in Dead Frontier.
Back to top Go down
Lucio 1995
Survivor
Lucio 1995

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

I never seen that movie... maybe it didn't got released here.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Lol, I liked the movie a fair deal. If I were to bet (Not that I'm betting) my money would be on Twinkies as a food item.

I'd also like to see Tallahassee's shotgun-pistol weapon on DF.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 pm

That's definitely not a shotgun Trigger, it's a Smith & Wesson repeating rifle that's had it's
barrel and stock cut down so that it could be used as a pistol.

Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! Mare_610

Gah I dunno, this is a really hard decision to make. I wanna say the Twinkies, but the Banjo
and the cut-down repeating rifle are also very good candidates. That's be awesome wouldn't
it? having a pistol that uses Rifle Ammo. So I'm going to go out on a limb here, I'd say that
it's Tallahassee's Banjo, and I'll wager $5,000 that I'm right. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Fine then, go ahead and ruin my fun with your superior rifle knowledge and observation skills! D=<

*Cuts wrist*
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I live 80 miles from a movie house. There is no way I can see any new movie coming out. I hate Weatherford...
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 am

It's a damn shame no one said cowboy hat, they'd have been spot on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Cowboy hat was going to be included since before Zombieland.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Jarki wrote:
Cowboy hat was going to be included since before Zombieland.

Proof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 pm

*is friends with multiple moderators, especially Reznorock and Ximpulse*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 pm

And mods know exactly what admin is going to do and why he does it?

...Because...they've always known in the past...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 pm

They even know where you live.

By the way, you're not ALLOWED to be above my topic. Thus, I will bump my topic, eliminating you from the top of the cafeteria, and then I will be SUPREME RULER OF EARTH.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm

*divides by zero*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:10 am

Penguin Hunter wrote:
And mods know exactly what admin is going to do and why he does it?

...Because...they've always known in the past...

Actually, AdminPwn communicates with his moderator team thoroughly now. If he doesn't, his brother, Xaelath, does.

Especially Crynsos, Ximpulse, and Reznorock. All of which I talk to almost daily.

They knew every little thing about the new avatar systems. Ximpulse actually told me everything that was going to be implemented, a day and a half before it was, through a discussion about something else, that eventually led onto him saying that.

I also know many of the next updates, which unfortunately I'm not allowed to share.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:58 am

Jarki and her teasing-us-with-extra-info-about-new-updates-in-DF

wait you're a girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 am

Yurr.

And a lot of the updates were already announced, just no one thinks about them anymore. XD

And a few of them I've already mentioned on here.

Only a small handful of them, I didn't know about before I was told.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 am

what really surprised me was you're a girl..

I mean really...

A girl.....

it dilutes the amount of manly dew this clan perspired...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 am

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Well... She does possess a certain manly quality. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Shut yo mouth :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! 307504

Hoot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!   Zombieland Homage: Place your bets! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombieland Homage: Place your bets!
Page 1 of 1