Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunate series of events

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unfortunate series of events Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate series of events   Unfortunate series of events EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 pm

So there I was, driving to town to get something to nom.

When all of a sudden, I noticed that the "check gauges" light was on.

THAT'S when I saw that my temperature gauge was all the way in the red.

"Sweet merciful tits!!" I shouted in anger, as I pulled over to the side of the road. After popping the trunk and twisting some knobs, I realized that I was all out of water for the radiator. This angered me, as I had just filled it up a few days prior. Apparently, I must have damaged my water pump or something during the "ditch incident."

Sighing, I flipped open my cell phone... Or at least I would have done that, had I not accidentally left my phone at home. After angrily cursing and kicking at the air, I noticed that a cop had somebody pulled over about a hundred feet ahead.

So of course, I went up to him, and he was nice enough to let me use his phone. Mother dearest arrived on the scene about twenty minutes after I made the call, bringing big jug of water with her.

As we re-filled the car, she informed me that the radiator would cost about $250 to replace if it indeed was broken instead of the water pump, which made me angryface.

Anyways, the good news is that I got my nommables (Which I am nomming now) and I managed to get back home without the car overheating anymore.

The bad news is that I will possibly have out the ass soon.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate series of events   Unfortunate series of events EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm

I suppose the car just couldn't take the heat.

PUNNY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate series of events   Unfortunate series of events EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate series of events   Unfortunate series of events Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate series of events
Page 1 of 1