Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Since I can't seem to recall how to spell her name, I'm just going to refer to her as "Shitface."

Now, Shitface has been my English teacher since 11th grade, when I had her for Advanced-Placement English Literature. Unfortunately, I managed to earn her wrath by sleeping through every class and still getting an A at the end of the year.

Shitface is one of those rare elitist teachers that've never done a single thing wrong in their entire lives (according to them.) She also takes great sexual pleasure in making her tests unnaturally difficult, and forcing people to write down her notes no matter how trivial or mundane they may be.

Since this year actually counts (Being that it IS my senior year) I resolved not to sleep in any of my important classes. However, I did accidentally fall asleep once at the beginning of the semester, which HAPPENED to be in her class. I guess it ripped open old wounds, and she promtply wrote me up for no good reason. Hell, we have people in there that rip and snort and talk all day, disturbing class, but when someone quietly takes a nap, it's like a knife in her twat.

Ever since then, I've been on the alert... Taking notes, listening, participating in class, the whole nine yards. Except for the bouts of nazism she has when I use words she doesn't understand, she's mostly given me A's.

She's nice to everyone in the world but me. Whenever someone asks her a question, she smiles at them and gives her answer. Hell, if it's a member of the football team, they could shit in her face and she'd still be nice (Hence the name Shitface.)

But when it comes to little old Trigger... No. Not gonna happen. Whenever I ask a question, she scowls at me, or tries to brush me off, or just plain refuses to respond.

I've paid careful attention to my grades, and I've made damn good ones... But the progress report I got today clearly states that I have a 72.

After narrowly avoiding an angerstroke, I put on my happy face and went to have a chat with her. Despite my politeness, the conversation quickly turned sour, and I seriously doubt she'll be giving my grades another look.

I need this fucking class to graduate, and I'm 7 points away from failing it...

P.S. = Is it wrong of me to regret that she survived her aneurism last year?
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:10 pm

no. it is wrong of you not to finish the job though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:12 pm

I had a teacher like that last year, Ms. Restrick, so I know exactly how you feel.

Honestly, there's no way to get out of it, other than switching classes, which in many schools is a "no-no".

But maybe if you talk to your councilor about it, saying that you're fairly certain you're getting treated unfairly because of past issues, which is now causing your grade to falter, they will do something about it, whether it's threaten her job, or move you to a new class, or simply keeping tabs on you/her/the class.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Switch classes, saying that the classroom is a negative learning enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Take your own advice and have sex with her.

If that doesn't work, a C is not that bad. Don't let one slightly bad grade get you down Trigg.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:
Take your own advice and have sex with her.

If that doesn't work, a C is not that bad. Don't let one slightly bad grade get you down Trigg.

I agree with Penguin.

The teacher is repressing her feelings for you in the form of anger, but if you can get past the tough exterior I'm sure she's as gentle and pure as a desert flower.

P.S.

Desert flowers have thorns, and animals live inside them for food and water. Avoid at all costs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 pm

I'd love to switch classes, but she's the only teacher in the whole school qualified to teach 12th grade literature. Looks like I'll be riding her dick for another six months...

I'm slightly less angry now, since I remembered that my 1st-quarter grades will be able to pull my 2nd-quarter grade up a fair deal. Also, I'm working on some extra credit as we speak.

But unfortunately, my mom has shitgrounded me indefinitely. She only gives me my keyboard to do homework, now. >.>

So yeah, my attendance around here is going to plummet until I manage to convince my mom to gives me bax mah freedomz.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:46 pm

On the Start menu: •
Point to All Programs.

Point to Accessories.

Point to Accessibility.

Select On-Screen Keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 pm

I need to type in a password to even get to the start menu when I boot the computer up.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 am

mothers birthday, your birthday, mothers name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 pm

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Trigger wrote:
?

He's offering suggestions for the password.

Most adults I know use their first & last name.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm

I myself use a random object placed around my room.

or Penguin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 pm

I used to use sex positions, but I stopped when people kept guessing 'reverse cowgirl' and getting into my stuffs. D:
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:48 pm

...i feel theres an interesting story behind this. pest, explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Nah. I like having my passwords original.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm

...you invented the reverse cowgirl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 pm

No one else would use reverse cowgirl. But of course, knowing Jen.. It's no surprise it's HER that uses it. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:52 pm

o_O I'm gonna pretend I never read this thread.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
?

He's offering suggestions for the password.

Most adults I know use their first & last name.

I already know the password. The point is that the keyboard program doesn't work in the area I have to enter it in. Basically, I NEED a keyboard to get the computer working.

But it doesn't matter. Stealing the keyboard when my mom isn't around seems to be an effective method of getting on the internet.

But while I'm on, I might as well see if I can get the password disabled.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:06 pm

I use various parts of the ISBN codes on the back of my dvds for my passwords, and then
scramble them.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 am

I use random number and letter combinations that just click with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 am

I use my mom's name.

No one knows my mom's name, and if they do, it's her nickname. No one knows her actual name, but her sisters, her mother, and my sister. None of her friends knew, none of my friends know, none of Florencia's friends know. Not even my dad knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<   Mrs. Reed Hates me D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Reed Hates me D:<
Page 1 of 1