Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The reason not to mess with a RP mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The reason not to mess with a RP mod. Empty
PostSubject: Reason 1 not to mess with a mod.   The reason not to mess with a RP mod. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 pm

And so it begins...

As I was going back to the police department, from a week in D.C. I saw that a Jeep was overturned with a body lying bloody nearby on the ground. Being as I am, I headed over there as quickly as i could to assess the situation. But to my surprise, the body looked to be somewhat eaten. I just stood there for a minute trying to think of what might of happened when i heard a scream that sounded like a woman. I found out it came from the building across the street. I headed over there as quickly as i could thinking this might of had something to do with the body outside. As i approached the building the woman screamed again, so I kicked down the door to see what seemed like the walking dead on top of this girl trying to eat her. I fire 3 shots, one to the arm, it didn't move, one to the chest didn't move, i fired the third and final shot at it's head and it fell limp on the ground next to the woman. Later I find out that this "woman" is Claire Redfield.

What will you do...?
- Talk to Claire.
- Shoot Claire in the head.
- Bang Claire over the counter.
- Barricade the building.
- Run up to the roof.
- Turn and head back to your vehicle.
- Search for a tier 1 weapon.
- Search for a tier 2 weapon.
- Search for a tier 3 weapon.
- Search for a tier 4 weapon.
- Search for a tier 5 weapon.
- Search for anything that might be of use.

:Hp4:

Inventory...
- 9mm Handgun (6/10) (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-

Last edited by Trigger on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reason not to mess with a RP mod.   The reason not to mess with a RP mod. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:45 pm

haha you knew this was coming didn't you? Bang Claire over the counter.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The reason not to mess with a RP mod.   The reason not to mess with a RP mod. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm

That's when I realized that we were all alone... Just me and this Claire girl.

"You know, you're kind of pretty... How about you show me those tits?" I said to her, slowly licking my bottom lip in anticipation.

"Hmm, how about I not?" She replied, with a tilt of the head and a coy smile.

"C'mon, beautiful, you owe me." I insisted. Taking a step forward, I grabbed her wrist, "Now return the favor."

She smiled again, "If you insist."

That's when she grabbed my own wrist with her free hand, and spun around in a circle. In order to keep from breaking my hand, I was forced to bend bend over sideways, and follow her movements. Before I knew it, she was behind me, with my arm locked at a rather painful angle. My gun had long since went skidding across the floor.

"Does it hurt?" She asked in a voice that I didn't like at all.

"Let go of me, you crazy bitch!" I shouted in pain, but she ignored it.

"Does it HURT?" She said again, twisting my arm in a direction that it was never meant to go.

"Agh!! Yes! It hurts!" I was forced to reply. I could almost hear my arm attempting to snap.

"Then you aren't going to like this at all..." She continued. And that's when I heard the zip.

---

"Wait... What? What's going on?!" I demanded. Generally people didn't take their pants off when they had you in an arm lock.

"Shut up." She responded, as she slammed me into the counter, causing me to bend over rather painfully.

Suddenly, I felt something tugging at my hip. Before I could tell what was happening, my own pants had hit the floor. Then I felt her face next to mine... Her warm breath tickling my ear. "Just take it like a man, and I won't have to kill you." She said, giving my arm another excruciating jerk.

That's when I felt a cold finger slip into my boxers... And soon they were on the floor as well. I'd never been so confused in my entire life.

"Open wide for daddy!" She suddenly shouted, as if she thought I knew what she meant.

And then, my feet were no longer touching the ground. She was holding me in the air with her free arm, while using the counter for balance. What followed was something out of a nightmare.

It was like taking the most massive shit in the world... But in reverse. "What the fucking fuck?!" I shouted in strange agony, and began to struggle. I was able to wriggle my arm from her grasp, but it availed me little. Within an instant, she had a gun pointed at my temple.

"What? You don't like my cock?" She asked, in that coy voice of hers.

And then... suddenly everything made sense... But it didn't make me feel any better. At that point, I gave up.

I thought I heard her giggle as she hoisted me up again, and continued her thrusting... Slow at first, and then quicker. I bled for while, but the pain left eventually. I screamed, but no one heard.

I don't know how long we were like that. An hour, maybe? Perhaps a year? But like all things, it eventually came to an end.

"Oh here it comes!" she shouted, grabbing a hank of my hair and pulling my head backwards in a violent arc. At the same time, she pushed my ass up into the air with a forceful thrust of the hip... I must have looked like the letter "c"...

The pain returned when she shot the contents of her ballsack into my ass. I could feel it seeping into the cuts and breaks in my anal wall. No level of pain that I could describe could possibly relay the level of agony that I felt.

And then everything went black.

I woke up several minutes later, I guess. I don't really know how long it was. And there she was, sitting buck-naked on a bar stool, smoking a cigarette.

"Thanks for the good time, precious." She said, flicking the cigarette in my direction.

"Go... To hell..." I muttered, as best as I could. My voice had long since gone hoarse from the screaming.

"You first." Was all she said before pulling out her gun with a click, and unloading two rounds into both of my kneecaps.

Once again, I was in a red pit of pain, yet the sweet release of unconsciousness never came. Without a word, Claire put her clothes back on, and walked out the door. Moments later, I heard the engines vroom and the tires squeal as she drove away.

The zombies came, soon after that... Sweat release at last...

And so it ends...

:Hp0:

Inventory...
- 9mm Handgun (6/10) (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: The reason not to mess with a RP mod.   The reason not to mess with a RP mod. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Reason one why not to fuck with Trigg, you will be raped by hot chick with penis.

Still, I would like to run into this chick with out penis and ballsack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason not to mess with a RP mod.   The reason not to mess with a RP mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason not to mess with a RP mod.
Page 1 of 1