Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

For your consideration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

For your consideration Empty
PostSubject: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 am

As of this writing, I'm a mere 2400 exp from leveling my scientist to level 41. I figure that after
I hit this milestone that I should begin working on another character. Now I already have a
secondary character, a Soldier. He was my first, and as such his statistics are craptastic. So,
I figure I will save him for later. I need something that can be useful for me. So I've decided
to go with with a farmer.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to loan me their Amputator for a little while. Just
until I get my melee up to 100, so that I can use my Katana and my STIHL. Afterwhich, your
Amp will be returned. 20 levels at tops. I plan on using a Critical build, at least for the time
being, since I'm not one for combat.

I only have like 30k in cash, and perhaps maybe a little over half a mil in equipment, I know it's
no where near the Amp's true value, but it's all I have to offer as collateral. If anyone's generous
enough to loan me their Amp, I promise that I'll have my char independent of it within a day or
two.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 am

If I had one I would loan it to you. The best I can do is help you go deep. But as everyone knows, the zombies don't appear the same on different computers.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:28 am

I can handle going deep on my own, but I do appreciate the thoughtfulness. :3

I can go in without an amp, it's just. using an amp would help me out tremendously
early on. deals OTK's to anything save for reds, and being able to go that deep
right off the bat? Well, it'd be awesomesauce all around.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:45 am

Agreed. An amp would still be useful to me.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Ick, I would totally loan you mine if I still had it. )=

If I can help you out in any other way, just let me know. I happen to have a Mesh RX2 that I'm not even using. You could borrow it if you want, granted no one bought it last night.

Anyway, good luck with your farmer. Having one has helped me out tremendously.

^_^
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:15 pm

I forgot that Wesky had an Amputator, I could have asked him this morning when I was
chatting with him.

For your consideration Images?q=tbn:hnNdVHaJNqmaBM

I'll just have to ask him a lil later.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:31 am

Success!

Name: Raccoon Survivor / Sherry Birkin
Class: Farmer
Level: 10
Build: Crit
Weapons: Melee/Katana, Rifle/Falcon OP96, Shotgun/Spas12 or Mossberg 500, with MG as
a possibility later.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 am

Nice. What level are you planning on maxing out to?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:55 am

41, like the previous character. This task will be much easier when I have access to my
katana. Unlike with William, I've only had access to my katana for a little over a month now.
Still, it won't be an easy task, even if I strive for 1 level a day, it's going to take me a few
months to get this character to the point where I can make her useful to my other character.

I may also try working out a deal with Jarki to help power level me using her Gau, but it's gonna
be expensive. x.x with the math I did last night, I can get 4800 12.5 rifle rounds for 33.4k, just
about 6 minutes worth of continuous fire. Which, if I'm lucky, means a single clear area. If my
math is right (and rarely it is,) I should be able to get just under 10k for exp, give or take a few
thousand since I did this based off of nothing but longarm exp, also that's probably divided
between the two of us, so I may get less than that. Regardless, it's an option.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 pm

You wouldn't need to pay me in ammo. It'd be appreciated, not needed.

I'm getting experience as well, that's payment enough.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm

^_^ I figure that with more ammo = more exp :3

We had a total victory last night, and by myself I only got 8400 extra exp. We'd get close to
clearing an area, and one of the guys would leave, and then a higher level player would rush
in and spawn reds/fat reds and completely ruin everything. This happened way too many
times, and worse, I ended up getting killed like 5 times >< It was horrid. D:
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 pm

I love ending up in a room with a GAU user.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm

I was in a room with AdminPwn, who was using a GAU.

I told him to put it away. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For your consideration   For your consideration Empty

Back to top Go down

For your consideration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: