Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g

Go down 
+7
Austin Powers
Pest02
Uvana
Peng
W. Birkin
Wesker
Konstantine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g Empty
PostSubject: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest guy in UC <3)   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am

As we all know, my birthday is going to be on December 31 Chiko Dance

So if any of you want to get me an epic birthday gift I will never forget this is currently items I am seeking:
Black Trenchcoat (Or Grey)
White Hockey Mask (Black might be cool..)
Katana!

So ends the list of things I wish I currently had. If you want to get me one I'd appreciate it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:22 pm

I will send you the basic Konstantine picture package which includes 50 pictures of me posing at a beach, amusement park, and bakery as well as a 12 month Konstantine calender with pictures of me on every month, dressed according to season.

If I'm feeling really generous, I will upgrade you to the premium Konstantine picture package which includes all of the above plus an additional 10 pictures of me eating various cereals and a Konstantine collectible trading card. If you put all 6 collectible trading cards together, you can see a map leading to where I live.

You're welcome, in advance.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g KatanaforKhristmas

I'll hold it for you until you can actually use it. And don't you dare get your account deleted after the fact! =O

Funny thing, I bought it for 240K with +4 accuracy, MC'd it once, and now it has 8/6/8.

Goddamn I love my luck with MC'ing things.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Wait, you paid 240 it? I paid nearly nearly 5ook for mine..
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm

I'll give you the greatest gift of all:

Friendship. <3
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Sammich~
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:13 pm

I shall allow you to live.

You had all my stuff and went inactive. Sad
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I will not sell your information to the North Korean Government. You'll thank me when you aren't kidnapped in the night.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:58 pm

I don't know you well. But as a gift all I can really get you is some crappy item. I don't have enough money really for anything good yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 am

Currently Wesker has achieved Havoc's vote for "Havoc's coolest UC b-day present!"

That is hard to top.

Ty Wesker! Cheesy
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 am

What if I gave you a billion bears?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Havoc wrote:
Currently Wesker has achieved Havoc's vote for "Havoc's coolest UC b-day present!"

That is hard to top.

Ty Wesker! Cheesy

Np.

And HellBlaze, bears are my thing. *Sets one of his Bear minions on HellBlaze*

Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g 1262141381211
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 pm

THAT'S IT!

I'm making a Bear topic.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 pm

I actually meant to say beers...... but anyway, *HellBlaze sicks his polar bear on Weskers bear for a bear showdown*
Back to top Go down
MR. death
Survivor
MR. death

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 am

omg the stuff you all say, ohhhh it makes my day lol
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm

HellBlaze wrote:
I actually meant to say beers...... but anyway, *HellBlaze sicks his polar bear on Weskers bear for a bear showdown*

My bear wins...forever.

Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g Manbearpig_485
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 pm

That is no bear! That is half man... half bear... and half pig!
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

And that's retarded math. See? We can point out details all day but it doesn't change anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Er. Do you watch South Park? At all? >.>
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Yes i do. And i know what manbearpig is. i'm cereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Are you forazzle?
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 pm

that's not even a word. Don't be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm for real. I'm so for real that I'm fo-razzle.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm

"fo-razzle" isn't a real word. Here at Umbrella people are cereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm fo-razzle. It's just what I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g   Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish list! (If you want to get a nice gift for the coolest g
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next