Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Create an alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm

I am assuming that when DF goes 3D multiplayer in DF will sky rocket. When multiplayer becomes better PvP will also become more prominent.

This is why I think we should start an Alliance. There would be a supreme ruler over the alliance in all as well as representatives of each of the clans in the alliance. The supreme ruler actually is a misleading name as the supreme ruler gets only two real powers over the clans that would be in the alliance.

Alliance Leader - Sorta like the president of the US. He is there to look good and make split second decisions on non major events. Makes the final decission if only two-thirds of the clans can agree on a decision.

Representatives - Most likely would be the leaders of the clans that join. Would state the final decision of a clan on a subject under debate.

Senate (Maybe) - Just if you want to do the full scale democracy thing.. 2 elected from each clan and decide on things as a whole.

The Alliance would not be called Umbrella Corporation. It would be given a new name (decided amongst the clan) and UC would become one of the clans in the alliance. This is a clever way to allow other clans who plan on joining to not feel like they are in a dictatorship due to UC's infinate power.

We would also create an alliance website were all the clans can get together and hang out (I would make it if ask nicely).

But this is all just an idea. I will elaborate if it is passed but if your all going to just say no well then I feel like I'd be waisting my breath if I did.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 pm

This is a good idea, but hard to actually implement. If I could play DF actively, I would not want to be ordered around by someone out of my clan who I did not know.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am

Meh. I say we listen to George Washington.

Entangle yourselves not, in foreign affairs!

Mad Trigger

Sure, we could be pals with other clans. Perhaps we could even fuck them in the back of the truck. But let's not get to thinking about marriage.
Back to top Go down

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:50 am

Trigger wrote:
Meh. I say we listen to George Washington.

Entangle yourselves not, in foreign affairs!

Mad Trigger

Sure, we could be pals with other clans. Perhaps we could even fuck them in the back of the truck. But let's not get to thinking about marriage.

'Domestic Partnership'.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 pm

I think this is a great idea but it will take some planning and work before we start.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Alliances never work out, and actually make clans such as VOID and DUSK want to attack even more.

Such is why Combine is such a fail... they've joined basically every alliance ever made, and have been defeated so many times, they can't even really be considered a clan. When Euphoria left, Rugged, NADA, and Andrewkutches were all that were keeping it alive. Rugged started making stupid decisions, so NADA left. Then Andrewkutches left Dead Frontier.

Alliances tear clans apart. The only ones to have an Alliance/Empire work, is the Black Dragon Empire, and it took a LOT of work, more than you'd think.

I'd recommend putting this to the side, and instead strengthening your core.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Jarki wrote:
Alliances never work out, and actually make clans such as VOID and DUSK want to attack even more.

Such is why Combine is such a fail... they've joined basically every alliance ever made, and have been defeated so many times, they can't even really be considered a clan. When Euphoria left, Rugged, NADA, and Andrewkutches were all that were keeping it alive. Rugged started making stupid decisions, so NADA left. Then Andrewkutches left Dead Frontier.

Alliances tear clans apart. The only ones to have an Alliance/Empire work, is the Black Dragon Empire, and it took a LOT of work, more than you'd think.

I'd recommend putting this to the side, and instead strengthening your core.

This, dammit.

Fornication, yes.

Marriage, no.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Hmmmmm. Marriage turns bad often. Maybe trigger has a point. We should take over the world with our sexual and deviant ways. And never get married.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Create an alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create an alliance   Create an alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Create an alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: