Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Is there something wrong with my DF account?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Is there something wrong with my DF account? Empty
PostSubject: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

You probably don't remember me, but I was Toxic Moose. I cannot seem to figure out what's wrong with my DF account. I haven't been on it for several monthes, and I vaguely recall getting a message from the admin about my account being old or something. Anyways, now I can't remember my password or username. Sad If you guys could remind me of my DF name, I could probably log back in. Thanks for teh help if you do remember me, and if you don't then whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:15 pm

It was Toxic Moose.

XD

I remember you, we had quite a bit of fun with our grinding trips.

Toxic Moose, welcome back, if you're staying!

Use the forgotten password thing, though it may have gotten deleted.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm

wasnt moose the one that spent credits on a crappy item though? i thought accs with creds never got deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I think it was. XD

It might've been someone else though. Why else would he get the "Old Account" message?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 pm

My DF account got deleted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Yeah, DF doesn't recognize Toxic Moose as a name. It got deleted. What fag-a-dactylops.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Pwn deleted account under level 20 if the user isn't active for...2 months I think? Maybe it's 3...
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:42 pm

but i didnt think accounts with credits get deleted........
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Murinto or...something like that, was the one who bought credits. Not Moose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Murinto's a fag. Naughty fellow and I do not much care for him at all.

Now watch him come back tomorrow and read this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm

No I bought credits. Maybe it matters if I spent them all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Anyways, I'll make a new account. I just hope this time, I won't get screwed by Pwn, and I won't make a brain damaged character. I could use some help on this tomorrow. For now, goodnight,\.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:45 pm

You should talk to AdminPwn about it. You should get your credits reimbursed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there something wrong with my DF account?   Is there something wrong with my DF account? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there something wrong with my DF account?
Page 1 of 1