Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Alliances

Go down 
+2
W. Birkin
Demon Eyes Kyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:01 am

These are the current Alliances DF Umbrella is holding

F.L.F. Fairview Liberation Front
ODST Orbital Troop Shock Troopers
7th Rising
420th Mountain Division
Organization XIII
T.A.F.
A.o.D.
Wild Geese Mercenaries

Ascending Dawn (I will keep this up here as a small tribute in their memory) - Wesker-X

Last edited by Demon Eyes Kyo on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 am

I thought the F.F.F joined our ranks as well.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 am

Lt.Cobra has been having trouble maintianing his members. This is why last week we ran the assassination on "umbrellacorporation"

He approched me withe a problem and i offered my aid and it all panned out.

Since that last mission i've noticed no more signs or "umbrellacorpoaration" on DF forums, so i believe it would be safe to say at this point congrats it was a 100% success

----------

As far as FFF goes their infrstructure is weak. They have no authority. Their members at their lower heiarchy will believe just about anything said and are easily swayed.

As is stand Lt.Cobra himself can be trusted but the F.F.F. cannot
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:43 am

so many unoriginal clan names

ODST Orbital Troop Shock Troopers - HALO (duh)
Organization XIII - Kingdom Hearts
Wild Geese Mercenaries - Hellsing

but knowing that we have allies
its an achievement
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

We once waged war on B.S.A.A. and destroyed two other versions of S.T.A.R.S.

We were the original S.T.A.R.S., and Z 1 was the only one I ever acknowledged that could be the leader.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I destroyed another STARS all on my own Tongue

But then after I shut it down I let Apaula remake it. In my opinion, she's doing better than Z 1 ever did, and they seem to be happy and somewhat successful, so whatever.

In other news:

All your allies suck. XD

I guess you can count Dusk as an Unofficial Ally. Because of my presence in there, Umbrella shouldn't ever be in danger and could expect unofficial help from myself and a few others (crazyhobo, Modemkill) if anything ever happened.

The only way Dusk would end up fighting Umbrella ever, is if Umbrella put themselves in that position by placing their stance against Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Claude01 wrote:

ODST Orbital Troop Shock Troopers - HALO (duh)
Organization XIII - Kingdom Hearts
Wild Geese Mercenaries - Hellsing

but knowing that we have allies
its an achievement

oh yea we're so origional ourselves Alliances 587476

i havn't heard of the bottom two before DF.

Kingdom Hearts - No thanks, any game that forces me to team up with goofy and buzz lightyear to save Disney, and somehow final fantasy, has 0.001% of my interest. Although i did see an awesome AMV with the a cinema from the second game using that song "Attack" from that emo band that did "the kill"

Hellsing - once again not really too interesting, immortal vampire killing everything in his path with unimaginable powers, yea like there isn't 5 animes that do the same thing... I saw a few cool clips, that "Alfred" from batman looking waiter dude is badass though. Btw what fucking caliber is that rifle that chick uses ".B4Z00K4" caliber? Does she like have to go cut the mufflers off the neighborhood cars at night while she feeds to make a bullet?
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Its Goofy and Donald FYI, and its awesome.

And as the leader of S.T.A.R.S. I had 30 members, the only problem was Syn not minding his own, and the fact that people kept asking for higher leadership spots, and when I said no, they left and made there own.

Really, what goes through there head when they see a clan and pester for a higher spot at the start.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:33 pm

kinda what i did. joined umbrella at like lvl 39. there was like 3 others qualified for my position then. so i went above and beyond brought in like 3-5 recruits that month. helped make our current ranking system, and here i am Grin

sometimes the system works ;)
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:42 pm

That's slightly different, you where a high level, I was getting people with level 5 accounts and was being bugged.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Kingdom of Hearts (not including Chain of Memories for GBA) is an awesome series, actually. I hated the concept, but tried it out at a friend's, and loved it.

Hellsing, I agree (ironically). It's really unoriginal, but then again, it's good for some basic entertainment. But definitely not amazing like people make it out to be. XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Eh now an all disney game i can understand but wtf is Final Fantasy characters doing there? Did they just randomly pick or a great game to leech characters off for sales? or did Disney secretely buy off 51% of Square Exis' shares and take control?

Square Enix has NEVER allowed rights out for anything final fantasy related, that's their bread and butter ever since they were Squaresoft. That game reeks of underhanded buisness tactics. My kind of tactics, but not against such a tresured series.

I mean i cant even fathom Sephiroth mixing it up with Whiney the Pooh to get the "Crystal of Honey" in the next Kingdom Hearts.

Love the DF clan and name, but the game its from gets nothing but a blackeye from my cold hard fist.

I may sound like a nerd but it's only know the games i really like. Which is also why i hate World of Warcraft.

Damn you Blizzard, you used to be my favorite developers!!! How could the great creators of Diablo 2 and Starcraft produce such a cartoony-crayola-crayon-looking-pixey-flying-life-absorbing-game such as World of Warcraft. I used to have a Blizzard hat when Starcraft and Diablo two came out and i loved it. Now i have to put it in a box of shame because no matter how awesome their logo is, anyone with even slightlest grasp of the "popular" games know its related to the biggest preteen nerdfest on the internet.

Yea I'm a WoW hater get over it theres no convinceing me otherwise. I've bashed it sooo much since it came I prolly got my own topic on their forums saying "This man must die, will pay my 'Sword of Uber Pwnage of Excellence' for proof of his demise" Luckily for me theirman hunt is moving at a crawl since they cant leave their group behind, cause god forbid they wont recieve their anti-flame defences.

EDIT: Wow being up for 37 hours straight really fill me with rage, score 1 for Insomnia
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 pm

All I can say is that WoW is the MMO of D2 and the "cartoony-crayola-crayon-looking-pixey-flying-life-absorbing-game" looks pretty good, it may seem childish, but when there is this thing on your screen killing every one around it and the sky is fucking on fire and someone is yelling at you see heal them so they can keep tanking so dps can keep doing there job, it blows your mind.

Also, kingdom hearts, it works some how, its got such a good story and blends all the people together the right way, and it tells you why FF is in it, I wont because it would spoil it. (I know one thing, but with the new game coming out it might tell more)
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 pm

[quote="Demon Eyes Kyo"]
Claude01 wrote:

Hellsing - once again not really too interesting, immortal vampire killing everything in his path with unimaginable powers, yea like there isn't 5 animes that do the same thing... I saw a few cool clips, that "Alfred" from batman looking waiter dude is badass though. Btw what fucking caliber is that rifle that chick uses ".B4Z00K4" caliber? Does she like have to go cut the mufflers off the neighborhood cars at night while she feeds to make a bullet?

Sera's Harkhonen uses 30mm depleted uranium and incendiary rounds. :3
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 pm

^^^^LMAO!! Finally someone answered the biggest question on my mind in this topic Lol

So YES, she steals mufflers and fills them with uranium xD. Wait a tick, isn't that the same calliber used on anti-personel tanks?

and what u just said bout sky's being on fire and needing tanks, dps, and buffs. Is exectly what i'm saying. It's freaky. It may be the gaming of the future but to me it's like "EVERYONE GRAB YOUR MANUALS!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Alliances Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: