Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* Empty
PostSubject: How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*   How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 pm

haha yea i saw this GC one going for 450k i was "holy fuck i gotta have that!!" but i was short by 400k

So i talked to my high level contacts, with high hopes of getting the cash for it. :Hp4:

I asked around for awhile, How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 57416 ...but they said no. :Hp3:

So i check the Umbrella Members to see if anyone was loaded at the moment, but everyone seemed to have gone on a spending spree and were holding onto their precious cash How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 630314 :Hp2:

Finally i did the nub thing to do... Oh Noes! beg for it on the DF Forum's Buying section :Hp2:

I got offers from a few shady characters How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 567594 wanting thing like to hold my VSS or Thompson till i paid them back for a loan, but i did not want to risk my precious weapons since i have many vouchers :Hp1:

At the end of my rope all was lost till finally a generous player cowwacker recognised my good deeds across the forum. Cool :Hp2:

Told me he could lend me only 300k :irony: since he needed cash of his own till i paid him back. Which was fine by me, 100k to go. :Hp3:

So i was armed with 360k and happy as can be! How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 497854 But, the time for OA was about to come on, which ment alot of players would be on, rich players. They could steal my new grinder away when i was so close!! 🇧🇸

So i decided "fuck it, if i lose it at least i still have the 300k i can give back. I could just play it cheap and do the rooftops instead of MG. So i used the spare 10k extra i had for rifle rounds and geared up Knight

It was going good, soloing on the roof in a 58+ game. No one powerful was up there so my first few rounds went like that. but later things got bad, i had massive aggro the whole time for a match. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!! How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 727331 :Hp2:

After 6 out of 10 zombies made it past me a name appeared in the room, and did not leave immeditatly! It was none other then one of my favorite rifle users How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 583751 Skolnick :Hp3:

With him in the room we were kicking ass! How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 40220 The rest of the OA went like that :Hp4:

After the OA we peaced out and did our own thing :W:

Now i still had to come up with 100k though... Self Kill

Then it hit me How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 587476 Skolnick had alot of cash and we basically talked for the last half hour of the OA, so i gave him a call Bodyguard

I explained my money problem and he agreed to spot me the 100k :leon: luckily the Grinder was still there and i bought it! Grin

But even though i have a GC grinder i couldn't use it and i was 400k in the hole How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 868336

So for the past 5 days i spent my time slowly paying back the loans which i finnaly accomplished today How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* 47637
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*   How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 am

YAY!!!! now it's in the story section!!!!
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*   How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 am

Cool story bro, really.

I am not on the up and up, but has any one started a lending service, Cause I got 200 creds back from about 6 months ago and selling them I got 80 to 100 k and .02 a day earns me 2000 a day.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*   How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Idk about any lending services but after today i'll be having less forum time and more for for looting. I need to gather cash for a Top Survivor Run in February when i get my gol member status again
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*   How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Very nice story. It is reminiscent of when I detailed an Umbrella grind one time, using emoticons whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*   How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!* Empty

Back to top Go down

How i bought my Grinder - *Now With Full Emotion!!*
Page 1 of 1