Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. Empty
PostSubject: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 am

I just wanted to say that I never used to bother wwith this website and only watch the Dead Frontier forum. Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. 868336 But can honestly say that I learn more about whats going on than I did on Dead Frontier. Also I know it is a little hard to use, But after two days I figured it out. (Kind of!) So make sure you at least try to check our site out daily or weekly but please don't be lazy and do it monthly!
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:43 am

x3

*round of applause*
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 am

Jarki I miss ya! How did you get Banned!
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 am

By chewing out an Ex-Moderator.

I talked my way out of a Permaban though! I'll be unbant on February 8th.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:04 am

nice just in time for you to loan me your Gau so i can get top survivor Tongue

yea took me um add month, carry the 6, divide by the toes i lost, ad a pack of cigarettes. 4 months for me to crack. be eh i figures it's 2010 i'll try something new Tongue
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Yay! Your coming back. If it was ZAN. I understand. I hate him a lot. (Not zenmaster, just ZAN.)
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Oh, nah, I get along with ZAN. He's a douche, but I get along with him.

Zenmaster, I don't get along with, and is currently a moderator.

It was Sgt. Thompson.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Annette wrote:
It's the Revenge of the Mods!

War. The forum is crumbling under bannings by the ruthless Mods. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere. In a stunning move, the fiendish mod leader, Sgt. Thompson, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Jarki, leader of the sammich armada. As the Separatist Mod Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Umbrella Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Jarki...
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm

LMAO. Never seen that before. Love it. TO JARKI!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Ahh now I get it. He can be a pain at points.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 am

I get along with the following Mods

Zenmaster
Crynsos
Sgt.Thompson
Abbie - on a good day

though i really dont talk to them much since i'm always chatting with you guys Tongue

ZAN doesnt care for me much xD
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

Only two of those are Moderators.

Also, out of all of those, I get along with only Crynsos, MAYBE Abbie, though I know he secretly hates me. XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:04 am

they all are mods or now at least
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:26 pm

I like how Crynsos was originally a wiki moderator and worked his way up. He's the only one to deserve the rank of Mod, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

They're all Moderators again?

Not that I'm aware of. A FEW of them are CHAT Operators.... and that's it.

Only Crynsos, MaFaHai, and Zenmaster are actual moderators.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Crynsos IS the only one deserving.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm

oh well i didnt know there a difference between CB mods and forum mods
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 pm

They ain't mods, they Chat Operators. They don't have any Forum powers, don't have any access to Staff Forums, etc. Also, Moderators have more power on CB.

All in all, it's a pittance compared to what they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Yawn
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:13 am

lol bumping your thread?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:24 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
lol bumping your thread?
Possibly. Rolls Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.   Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the Umbrella website owns more than the Dead Frontier one. By yours truly.
Page 1 of 1