Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

They have returned.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

They have returned. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

You were the martyr (with Niccy) that weakened me enough for Austin to defeat me.

It was sad, but I couldn't have too many people survive. And I didn't want you to be the one to carry on me and Barry's legacy of murders. A sacrifice was more honorable.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Meryl Sasaki wrote:
Part 19.

-------------------------------

I’d be revered forever, the boy who had saved 4 other people older than him from a maniac with a knife. Yeah… I liked the sound of that.

This couldn’t be happening. Syn couldn’t beat me. I was all powerful! I stood shakily to my feet and punched him in the face. He smirked again. “I’M BETTER THAN YOU SYN!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Syn stood over my head and smirked. He held up the 3 bladed knife and held it over my head. “You deserve this” He said. He dropped the knife. I screamed one last time. “I’M BETTER THAN YOU!!!!” before the knife impaled my skull.

And in no way does this story reflect Syn's views on any member of UC.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:51 pm

And in no way does your butthurt reflect Syn's views on your heterosexuality.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 am

No I haven't been butthurt for a couple of years. I'm more amazed that you would not only leave this up, but draw fresh attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Why wouldn't I? I literally left it at a cliffhanger the past 2 years. It had to end one day.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:35 pm

I liked it, despite having been utterly killed and destroyed. Neither my horcruxes, AT Field, nor my ability to rapidly regenerate as long as I have at least one surviving cell were taken into account.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 pm

I loved and love this story, even to this day. x3
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Part Bonus (Not Canon)

--------------------------

Trigger

The freezing air bit at my skin as I fell, and as I dropped, I flipped up. There, 50 feet above me, was Syn. Not smiling. A pure hateful expression on his face. His eye had begun to bruise and was now shining in the sunlight.

I never felt the impact. The only thing I felt was the freezing cold. Then I didn't feel... Anything.

Because I had halted my fall with my AT field. I hovered there, a mere ten feet from what would have surely been my demise - each sharp rock practically staring at me, waiting to feast on my perfectly not splattered body.

I released the AT field and dropped gracefully onto what would have been any other persons doom. It was a bit chilly, but perfectly acceptable for a quick a nap. I took shelter beneath an overhanging rock, and quickly fell asleep, completely unconcerned for the lives of the 3 people on the helipad above me.

I was awoken from my slumber by the distant sound of helicopter blades, faint through the sound of the gale, but definitely there. I jumped to my feet and scanned the skyline for the source.

There! Over a distant crag, the helicopter rose smoothly into view. Just as I caught a glimpse of it, my view was obstructed by something wet and red, and a large THWACK sound accompanied it. I wiped my face and eyes clear, to discover it was blood that covered me. I looked down, and saw the remains of what looked like Pest a few feet away. I saw that one of his vital organs had skittered along the rock into my little resting place, and it now rested there in my place.

This enraged me. I furiously grabbed hold of the nearest snow covered rock, and leapt up the mountain side, determined to put an end to whoever ruined my alcove. While I was climbing, the helicopter flew in, and landed softly on the helipad above me. It looked military grade, but I didn't know what kind it was.

The helicopter lifted off as I was 10 feet below the helipad. It was high in the sky by the time I pulled myself back onto the polished steel. There, I found Syn's body, his face completely mangled. I looked up to the helicopter to see Austin smiling and shaking the hand of what looked like a military soldier, dressed in black camo.

Apparently they saw me standing here, because the military guy pointed and started questioning Austin. Austin looked surprised, but didn't answer the military guy. I didn't need to wait for them to come back down. I lifted my right arm, and extended it towards the floating helicopter. My arm grew to an unimaginable length, like Stretch Armstrong, and gripped one of the rotor blades tightly.

The rotor blades kept spinning for a moment, while my absurdly long arm was tangled within them, but before long they slowly stopped spinning. I was already high in the air from my raveled arm, and still had momentum. I gripped my right arm below the shoulder with my left hand, and squeezed tightly. The long part of my arm snapped off, and I used my momentum to speed myself towards the falling helicopter, no longer with any rotors to keep it afloat.

My arm had already grown back by the time I landed gracefully in the open side of the military helicopter. I used my freshly rejuvinated hand to grip Austin by the throat. The military soldier stared dumbstruck at me, unsure of whether or not to open fire on the long limbed magic man that leapt into his copter.

I didn't wait to see what the soldier would do. I turned, and jumped back out the way I came in, Austin's throat still in hand. I fell quickly towards the platform, and once again slowed my fall with the AT field. As I landed on the helipad, I turned to see the helicopter plummet past me, down the side of the cliff. Shortly afterwards, an explosion rocked the helipad, and black smoke billowed up past me.

I looked at Austin, his throat still gripped by my powerful right hand. His red hair shone in the sunlight. It's color infuriated me beyond all limitations. I shoved my left hand into his open, awestruck mouth, and initiated my AT field once more. The force of the field popped his jaw off easily, and my right hand was soaked with his blood in seconds.

I grabbed his falling jaw with my left hand as he stared at me with pleading eyes. As if I would ever let a ginger live, I scoffed to myself, and drove one end of his jaw down his open throat. I snapped his jaw in two like a wishbone, leaving half deep down his throat, and embeded the other half deep into his eye.

I tossed Austin's limp body behind me, towards the black smoke. I couldn't hear Austin's body smack the rocks below, but I knew it had happened.

Gingers! I laughed to myself.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:28 pm

I approve. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They have returned.   They have returned. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They have returned.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2