Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Propper bloody guardsmen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Propper bloody guardsmen Empty
PostSubject: Propper bloody guardsmen   Propper bloody guardsmen EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm

am wrighting a story it will be posted here am not going to do in installments am going to wright it and post it
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Propper bloody guardsmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Propper bloody guardsmen   Propper bloody guardsmen EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:15 am

The commissar was looking through some data slates when his adjutant came in “sir you are needed in the integration room one there is a guard survivor in there the only one to come out of that gate house we found there going to be an inquisitor there so it’s not just shoot them to deal with it you got to hear them out get a full report”.

The commissar looked up “ok I be right there just give me a sec” he finished reading the slates he put them in his draw then stood up and went out of the door and walked down the hallway to the room and went in “ Hello commissar meet Sgt Grosslyn” said the inquisitor.
“Greetings Sgt so can u tell us what happened” said the commissar “ok commissar and inquisitor I will give u a full description on how it went from fine to living fucking hell I know what’s going to happen to me if I don’t as I am a Proper Bloody guardsmen”

So we were ordered to go to that gate house the fly boys found I was ordered when we got there to guard the entrance with my squad and Sgt Larkin so we camped outside when the rest of the regiment went in it was all going fine until the screaming started trooper Syn actually craped himself dam recruits.

well it was his first time in combat as a trooper but he been in it before as a non com so he should of know what it like sorry I going on am a bit aren’t I nervous after what happened and you two integrating me.
Back on track so we all were spooked but I tried to keep a calm head on me even though it was hard I managed to get though to are commander who went in and he was just going on about there every were the dead are coming back alive then it just cut out at the same time the screaming stopped.

So I was about to call HQ when Larkin just ran in and his squad followed so did half my squad I followed with the rest of mine but I could not see any of them so I continued on with what squad I had left i found Larkin and a load of lazguns on the floor around him blood every were Larkin had be eaten alive he was still alive just so I asked him what happened and he just babbled on about chaos magic and about the dead coming back alive I asked him what had done this too him he just said it was the commander and his squad.
Back to top Go down

Propper bloody guardsmen
Page 1 of 1