Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Why I might be getting suspended for a week...

Go down 
+5
Peng
Uvana
Wesker
Z 1
Trig
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Why I might be getting suspended for a week... Empty
PostSubject: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

As you all know, I'm rather fond of my swear words.

Shit? I use it constantly.

Fuck? An all-time favorite.

Dammit? Expresses my displeasure in two swift syllables.

But there's one word I've never been so fond of. Faggot. Just an hour or so ago, while I was walking to my car, someone made the mistake of calling me one... And not in a joking manner. Naturally, I told him to go eat a dick. Then he said something like, "Naw, that's your job."

That's when I snapped, and slammed him in the nose with my fist, smashing his head into the wall he was standing in front of. Then I grabbed him, and threw him to the ground. He didn't try to get back up, so I stomped off to the car and drove home.

I don't think there were many people in the hallways with us... Definitely no teachers. No security cameras either. There's a chance I might get away with it.

But if not, then it looks like I'll be getting a week worth of "vacation."

Sigh... And I've been doing SO well this year... No fights... No detention... No suspensions... 29 ACT... 90% GPA...

At least he was 18, so I won't have to worry about assaulting a minor...

Dammit, my hand hurts... Fuck the cold... Shit...

Last edited by Der Triggst on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 pm

You worry too much. Go kick some more ass to get the anxiety out of your system.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Dam, sorry.

Only thing I can say is that you should have not punched him in the face, it hurts your hand more than him.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Sounds like it hurt the kid in question more than it hurt Trigg's hand, Z1.

Which is why I'm afraid that if the kid goes to an authority, he'll be facing more than just unwanted vacation.

Especially if the kid got seriously injured, in which case his family would legally have to turn around and sue Trigger.

Sorry this happened to you, man.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm tired of having to beat the shit out of people when they piss me off like this... Nobody ever learns.

And now that I'm an adult, it's no longer a wise course of action.

While I don't regret giving him what was coming to him, I certainly hope he doesn't have a concussion. Or any other injury worthy of a lawsuit. >.>
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm

See, in Canada, that'd basically be cancelled out.

He'd be bullying (yes, you can get arrested for that under "harassment") and you'd be assault.

It would cancel out, or you'd both get charged.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm

I always thought you were a really mellow guy...

Me, I would have walked away. Never been in a fight in my life.

But I'm sure everything will be fine. I really doubt that he would go tell everyone that you wooped his ass.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I have yet to get suspended in fights. But don't sweat it. If you get suspended, it was because of some 18 year old pussy rat. That just means he didn't learn a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Hey, at least you didn't nearly kill the kid. Alcohol can do some fucked up things to people. A friend of mine who used to be on the football team (used...) forgot himself and punched a dude so hard he cracked his skull open on the wall behind him. And all because he was drunk and told him to 'back off his girl.' Moral of the story: I guess there is no real moral. hmm. Just remember: Until society degrades enough to allow you to challenge your enemies to THUNDERDOME, you can't legally beat the living hell out of them.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Lol. I suppose a better way to handle it would have been to challenge him to a duel and pull out my old Yugioh deck. Alas, today wasn't the day to push my buttons. I didn't do so well on a Chemistry quiz.

@Pengor = 99% of the time I am, but... Every once in a while, someone just needs to have their nose broken.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Hahahahaha. I failed a chem quiz as well. 52/100. Then we had another today. I think I failed it as well.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 pm

my favorite word is fuck. I mean what sentance can you not use the word fuck somehow Tongue
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 pm

I was going to answer "Plenty", then I realized... it fits in basically every sentence. It can make a sentence funny, angry, sad-face, and more...

o.o
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 am

Only one thing comes to mind after reading this.

Go, go Buffalo!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Looks like he didn't come to school today. Nor did I get chewed out.

This pleases me.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm

To be the devils advocate, he may be too hurt to come to school.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 pm

fuck the fucking fucker if that fucktard is a fucking coward and wont fucking stand up for the fucking things the fucker said to fucking piss you the fuck off and fucking start a fucking fight it the first fucking place

god i love that word xD
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Number one word. As said before, it can be used in ALL context.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I might be getting suspended for a week...   Why I might be getting suspended for a week... Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I might be getting suspended for a week...
Page 1 of 1