Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-

Go down 
+4
Claude01
W. Birkin
Imp
Trig
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:01 am

yea constant GM is the only way to reall deal with soldiers sinkhole. The way u see it if you hit level 100 then use the class change optionto switch to soldier. I mean jeez with a lvl 100 soldier you can "be all you can be" in a sense
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 am

Can a level 100 character really class-change into a level 100 soldier? I figured the exp drain would be taken into affect, resulting in a slightly lower level. Way lower if you switched from a role-playing class.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 am

No, they don't lose anything. XD
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:34 am

Well ____ my ____ and call me a ____.

Suddenly role-playing classes seem a lot more appealing.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:47 am

That's still 5000 Credits.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 am

How much is that in USD? o.o
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:59 am

iono

It might be 4000 creds... 4000 creds is $100 in USD... or at least used to be o.o
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:11 am

o.o
>.<
o.o

*Perishes the thought*
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:08 am

small price to pay for a life of gaming I suppose
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 am

5,000 credits is going to cost you $135.09 USD. That's 4,000 credits for $99.95 and an extra
1,000 for $34.95 USD. Unless you want to buy 1k credits with in-game cash.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 am

Claude speaks the truth. I dropped 60 bucks for Bioshock 2 earlier this week. i'm already done playing it. It's a good game, and I'll pick it up once or twice more, but when you get right down to it, I'm more hooked on DF than anything else, and I might as well blow my entertainment monies on it.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 pm

^^^ exactly my opinion. I dont need to buy any new gaming systems for the 4 months i'll be her so my money goes into beer, food, entertainment, and DF.

console games are less and les appealing to me now over the years i'll maybe buy 2-4 games a year. Ones that you can play through moe then once with great replay appeal
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Not to mention if you have a good computer, you can play 2/3 of the console games on there, or download an emulator, and then the game for the other 1/3. XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:58 pm

yea i tried finding an emulator site to get "megaman legends" to play but the site i found had like 20,000 downloads but only like 1 out of every hundred you try work...
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Jarki wrote:
Not to mention if you have a good computer, you can play 2/3 of the console games on there, or download an emulator, and then THE GAME for the other 1/3. XD

FFFUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-   Someone do me a favor, plox...  -.- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone do me a favor, plox... -.-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: