Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?

Go down 
+9
W. Birkin
Trig
Synyster Gates
Demon Eyes Kyo
Pest02
fatalitywolf
Buckaroo Banzai
Claude01
Silentkiller007
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 pm

There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 Trigs_10

Hey, look what I found on the floor. :o
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 pm

You fail to realize that the sex pit is inside the dark room.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:56 pm

IT ISNT

Otherwise no one would have access to it.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:04 pm

)=<
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Hey! Where is Abe Lincolns Vampire Hunting room!?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I meant the dark room is in the sex pit. There's a twelve foot fall from the main building to Jarki's office.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:40 pm

i wanna sparta kick someone into the sex pit
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
i wanna sparta kick someone into the sex pit

Someone give this man a raise!

lol
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 pm

I was told that the dark room was behind Jarki's office.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Obi-Wan didn't tell you everything, did he?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 am

*waves hand in front of Trigger*

I don't care if Obi-wan told you everything.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 am

I don't care if Obi Wan told you everything.

*Walks in the other direction*

HEYWAITAMINUTE!!!
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:59 am

You will bring me a taco.

Hehehehe.. Taco's rule!
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 pm

HORRAY FOR BUSH QUOTES!!! There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 587476
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?   There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a sign "Keep Out" at the company pool ? Why and what happen ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2