Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

I want to rp. :'(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I want to rp. :'( Empty
PostSubject: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Since Trigger killed his, I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:35 pm

It's still alive, it's just winding down.

Unfortunately, I've been too busy to start up chapter two, as I said I would.

But yes, somebody please come up with an RP. I dun wanna be the gamemaster right nao.

Funny how MMOs kill everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm

My mind says it would be nice to have a modern day set role play.

In that enlightenment I believe I shall go about making a small scale (Meaning the area to roam is limited. But not too limited) survival horror RP. I will make a post about it in a bit. I only ask that some are "remotly" active in it so that it doesnt die "too" fast. Allthough I know full well both are inevitable..
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 pm

I know this isn't the truth, but Jen came outside and told me that if I started my Zombie Rp, Trigger said he would open mouth kiss Z1.

I'll start mine if Wesker doesn't start his.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 am

Havoc wrote:
My mind says it would be nice to have a modern day set role play.

In that enlightenment I believe I shall go about making a small scale (Meaning the area to roam is limited. But not too limited) survival horror RP. I will make a post about it in a bit. I only ask that some are "remotly" active in it so that it doesnt die "too" fast. Allthough I know full well both are inevitable..

I actually have a super fantastic idea about making an RP like this, I'll PM you the details about it.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am

I am currently working on a shadowrun game for my online pen and paper group, If any one wanted I could maybe get you in group, or if too many people wanted in, I could just run to games of the same story, would get tricky though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to rp. :'(   I want to rp. :'( Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to rp. :'(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Public Area :: Roleplay :: Old Roleplays-
Jump to: