Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Exodus Sign Up.

Go down 
+4
Z 1
fatalitywolf
Konstantine
Austin Powers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Dear newly hired employee(or old employee I don't care, I am not writing two of these) of the Exodus,

Exodus: 1 A going out; a departure or emigration, usually of a large number of people: the summer exodus to the country and shore.
2.A journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment

Exodus, it has a few definitions, here's a hint, the second one up there describes you better.

For whatever reason you have found yourself on the Exodus, a modified former old war frigate, modified being the key word there, remember that, might save your life one day. Medium arms and decent sized cargo bay (and a cold war gone hot between the United Alliance of planets, UAP(you work for these ones) and the collation of armed equals, CAE(The "bad" guys)) have the ship and its crew seeing a lot of privateering work.

Now some people would all this piracy, and I will tell you to call it what ever the fuck you want (privateering is preferred) Our job is simple, we travel along the enemy's known space lanes, and we pick off any ships that might be carrying supplies the other side, we will take what we can sell, and space what we can not, and all in all, if we can leave the other ship more or less intact the better, if we have to space every one on the ship though, we will.

The Exodus is, as I said before a modified frigate. Now she may not look good, but she is my ship and she gets the job done. She packs 2 main guns, each covering the aft, and the fore. She has ten automated point defense guns and five non automated guns you will have to learn to use. We have two fighter bays, one is acting as extra cargo right now, you want to find me a fighter to put in there, be my guest.

Also the ship is haunted, please do not feed the ghost your corpse.

Now we have a job coming up soon, and in case you die, some info to put on your headstone would be nice.

Follow the standard I set bellow

Name:Abraham Stram
Position on ship:Your boss, do not forget it
Image of you(in case we need to identify the body)
Height:5'11
Weight:160
Back-story:Fuckoff
Things that make me an asset:I can shoot fire from my ass and piss bear, this makes me a person you do not want to mess with.
Personality: I am the lord of my ship, do not fuck with me.
Other things I should know:
Augmentations(You know your breathing Augs, altered reality Augs, five sense Augs, list them here)
OK, I think that is all, now write that up, and get the hell to work.

Signed,
Abraham Stram

Last edited by Z 1 on Wed May 19, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:21 am

Name: Professor William Wipkink

Position on ship: Crazed Loon. Otherwise known as the Doctor, the Medical Officer, or more often heard as 'Help He's Trying To Kill Me'

Image of you: I knew my avatar picture would come in handy.

Age: 30 in Earth years, 840 in Tipeanian-4 years, X to the QF in the Bork system.

Height: Standard, Metric, or Tipeanian Regular? To answer: 5'8''. 1.73 Meters. 92.5 Tips

Weight: 110 lbs.

Back-story: William was born on Tipeania. The world of Tipeania is on a collision course with another planet. It crashed into Xconia on the eighth. Before that, it crashed into Xconia twelve Earth years before. It's a regular cycle, every 12 years.

Xconia has no surface to speak of. It is a gaseous cloud of unknown chemicals that cannot be bottled, captured, or analyzed. When the two worlds collide, a magical occurrence happens. Ghosts are visible for the day. They can talk, eat, sleep, and generally interact with their loved ones.

This has caused many Tipeanians to go mad. William is one of them. The suicide rate is remarkably low, but a dying Tipeanian sometimes crashes their ship into the surface. If a body is buried, then their spirit comes back as a ghost on Death Day.

I'm supposed to get into some actual back story now. William is banished from Tipenia, because he killed his entire family with a meat cleaver and they pointed him out on Death Day. He fled rather than be killed himself and be mauled in the afterlife, and every Death Day for eternity.

Things that make me an asset: He practically invented modern genetics.

Personality: 'Now what happens if I inject you with the BLUE CHEMICAL?' *maniacal laughter*

Other things I should know: Breathing Aug

Last edited by Pest02 on Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Name: Diane Liason

Position on ship: Bartender

Image of you: I'll find one

Height:5'6

Weight:100

Back-story: Being around alcohol all the time has had some sort of osmosis effect on her. She cannot remember.

Things that make me an asset: How is boozing up the crew an asset?

Personality: Touch me and die. Drink booze, tip well, and you're my new best friend.

Other things I should know: None.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Name: Kaiden Lincoln

Position on ship: Helmsman

Image of you(in case we need to identify the body):

Height:5'10

Weight:157

Back-story: Former Alliance Pilot. Won a shit load of medals. Thats about it.

Things that make me an asset: I'm the best damn pilot in the Galaxy, hands down.

Personality: Sarcastic. Egotistical.

Other things I should know: Minor Sight Aug.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Name: Will Hawkins

Position on ship: Fighter Pilot

Image of you: Picture

Height: 6'1

Weight: 185

Back-Story: Watched his homeplanet glassed from the rear of a blockade runner. Space became his new home.

Things that make me an asset: Damn good fighter pilot.

Personality: Aggressive, Adrenaline Junkie, Addict, To the Point.

Other things you should know: Respiratory Aug, Sight Aug, Neural Aug.

Last edited by Konstantine on Mon May 24, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Name: Phillip Slade
Position on ship: UAP Marine
Image of you:
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 216
Back-story: Former Space frigate pilot. Joined the marines after the destruction of home planet
Things that make me an asset: I am a descent fighter pilot and with fight to the death in any situation.
Personality: Joking, aggressive, strong willed
Other things I should know: Sight Aug, Reflex Aug.

Last edited by HellBlaze on Sat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Name: Sgt.Wolf
Position on ship: security officer / marine
Image of you

Exodus Sign Up. 1190678-halo3_odst_charconcept_03_super

Height:5'11
Weight:160
Back-story: came for a engineering family joined the military at age 16 joined the wolf program at 17 highly augmented for combat from the small but strong group of planets of the new British empire the planet name was Wales the new British empire (both named after some long lost nation and empire from earth not that they have any connection just that the founders liked history of ancient civilizations though much was forgotten) tends to use wolf soldiers( not actually a wolf just codename for the proses) as special forces ( each empire in the alliance as there own type)

Things that make me an asset: i kills shit good yes good with most tech

Personality: loves jokes and knowledge love fucking with stuff scared of the dark

Other things I should know: needs shotguns for cqc and a elcetro charged spear for quite work

Augmentations: has his 5 sense augmented along with neural aug and breathing aug( when u get shot in the lungs these help)

Last edited by fatalitywolf on Mon May 24, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Hell, fighter pilot has been taken by Kon, and wolf, humans only, and earth is long gone.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm

i technical am but just that highly altered i look like that and the new British empire is not on earth
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm

No, redesign your character, or sorry, and there are no traces of earth left.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:11 pm

ur no fun Tongue ok i will

and the new British empire is not even near were earth was 0.o like there will be planets that are owned by decedent of the us of a
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm

NO.

NOTHING IS LEFT OF THE EARTH, NO REMNANTS AT ALL.

All that is left is some of the ideals, because they are common human ideals.

Also, your char is godmodded.

There is no gene splicing, only augs that let your see better, hear better, breath longer, no faster stronger smarter.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:27 pm

? but normally augs in sci fi are stuff that make u stronger and faster still dont mean am much faster or stronger not like i could lift a fighter like carry more stuff and use bigger guns not really god modding its stuff that will appear in the next 50 or so years
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:53 pm

I should edit Jen's post to say 'Breast augs'. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Name: A. Bergis (Refuses to disclose full first name to most people)

Position on ship: Head of Ship Security

Image of you:
Exodus Sign Up. Phantom_front-thumb-550x804-15921

Height:
6'1

Weight:
184 Lbs.

Back-story:
He served quite a while as a police officer, but got fed up with how corrupt they were. He quit the force, and joined the criminal underground, but they only thought of themselves. He decided that if he was going to make any difference in this world, he had to do so by himself.

It was these ideals that drove him to seek out employment in the PMC business.

Things that make me an asset:
Expert marksman and hunter. Knowledge of both the "Justice" System and the underground.

Personality:
Calm and focused in all situations. The silent badass type.

He thinks of eyesight as one of the unnecessary senses. He retains it, but augments his other senses instead.

He also believes that mankind should shed their emotion, because emotions (Hatred, etc.) have started wars and prevented mankind from uniting.

Augmentations: Major Smelling and Hearing augmentations.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Z 1 wrote:
Hell, fighter pilot has been taken by Kon, and wolf, humans only, and earth is long gone.

Damn it. lol. didn't really read anyone elses. I will edit my post. And pest is right. Jen should have breast Augs. LMAO
Back to top Go down

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:09 am

Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh shit. She heard us!!!!! Oh Noes!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:36 pm

and z if u don't like my augs give me a list of substitute to use and i will change it to make u happy kay
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:30 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Name:Troop Alvarez
Position on ship:Armory worker and Tech repair and Gun repair Man
Image of you: Exodus Sign Up. Imperial_Guard_Stormtrooper_by_Robban_O
Height:6'4
Weight:180
Back-story:I grey up in a military family knowing my way around Rifle's,Pistol's,etc my dad was a Tech geek and experminted on me
Things that make me an asset:Very good guy to have around,can riddle you to death,will kill for Jerky
Personality:Happy,Semi mad,Brave,courage's,and a bit of a Monster
Augmentations:Super vision augment,Lung augment,Super Gun nut Aug,A Servo Arm for assisting in repairing mechanical equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exodus Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Sign Up.   Exodus Sign Up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus Sign Up.
Page 1 of 1