Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Project: New Eden (Sign Up)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Project: New Eden (Sign Up) Empty
PostSubject: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Project: New Eden

On December 1, 2012 a young girl of age 13 just outside of Phoenix, Arizona disappears in the middle of the night. The news reports it as just another kidnapping but within the next few weeks the same thing starts to happen all over America and soon, the entire world. Women, men, and children are reported just “disappearing” in the cloak of night and not being found. These were the ones chosen for Project: New Eden...

Over 3% of the world’s population is missing within the next two weeks. The weeks fallowing a virus hit in South Africa were people were reported to drop dead on the spot but animals are unaffected. Soon the virus hits in other major areas including Venice, New York City, and Moscow. By December 21, 2012 every human on the face of the earth had died.

Multiple times in the earth’s history had a higher life force warned the humans of their potential and if they fallowed in the direction they were going they would destroy the Earth and this was unallowable. The Mayans and other tribes around the world were given the warning due to their ability to live with nature and not destroy it like the industrializing Europe and Asia. These tribes were unsuccessful however for soon after they were concurred and their knowledge left untold.

The world continued in its destructive ways creating pollutants, destroying trees, polluting the water, endangering animals. The higher life force, wise as they were, had predicted correctly, the humans would continue on in their ways if no immediate action was taken. Thus Project: New Eden had begun.

The higher life force chose only the healthiest and most likely to survive for their project. These “chosen ones” were then cryogenically frozen for billions of years in order to allow the earth to “mend itself”.

All the technology man had created was soon covered in plant life and ravished by natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Animals and plant life both evolved over the time period most looking nothing like they did before while humans still inhabited.

Finally, on January 1, 1 N.E. (Exactly one billion years after December 21, 2012) a spacecraft was given the mission to redeliver the human race back to the earth. The human race was spread in groups of 500 across the entire Earth.

You are part of group 115, who was dropped in the area once known as San Francisco, California. You are given the task to survive. Herein you will be forced to learn how to survive without the former necessities the human race was blessed with. You will have to resort back to tribal times were you must create tribes, spears, families and ultimately repopulate the human race. Will you survive? Or be one of the many who will fall.

Welcome to New Eden. In order for your fellow unit to better know you please fill out the fallowing.

Name:
Position:
Image of you: (optional)
Weight:
Back-story:
Things that make you an asset:
Personality:
Other things we should know about you:

Thank you, please enjoy your stay.

(Quick Note: The main reason I chose 2012 is because it is 2 years from now. Thanks to cryogenic freezing you can actually be you (2 years from now you of course))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Name: Clinton
Position: Help out with whats needed at the time.
Image of you: (picture is in pictures of you thread)
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 252
Back-story: Southern boy raised in a small town in Mississippi.
Things that make you an asset: My intellect and outdoor knowledge and ability to easily get along with others.
Personality: Very neutral, hard to upset, gives all people equal treatment unless they are undeserving.
Other things we should know about you: Not much to tell

Last edited by Havoc on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Name:Zacharias (Zachary, Zak, Z) Glatt
Position: Go to person for how things are done.
Image of you: picture thread
Height:5'11
Weight:140 lbs
Back-story:I have spent most of my life picking up small things, most more important than what I learned in school, to put them to use I got into college to get a commission in the USMC.

Things that make me an asset:Formerly a VMI first year, have taken mandatory survival classes, basic first aid classes, hand to hand combat classes (I know, my school rocks)

Personality: A small know it all tendency, cause I learned a lot about survival in ROTC's land survival and and other things from my Anthropology class, did I mention that.
Though well rounded, slight temper.

Other things we should know about you:Pretty fit, running every morning rain, sleet, snow or hail does that to you.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Name: Doltan

Position: Hunter/Gatherer

Image of you: Avatar

Height: 5'10

Weight: 152 lbs

Back-story: Doltan was your average paramedic in training, but somehow awoke in a very different setting.

Things that make you an asset: Archery, Medicinal experience

Personality: Buddhist. Yes, Buddhist is a personality type.

Other things we should know about you: He does not like nor want anything to do with you.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Name: Gabriel Harris

Position: Farmer/Menial task acomplisher

Image of you: Image thread

Height: 6'0

Weight: 170

Back-story: Raised around the San Fransisco area

Things that make you an asset: ...I can help you craft a magic deck that will win tournies.

Personality: Socially not confident, unsure, withdrawn

Other things we should know about you: Fairly unimpressive in every way. Essentially a pasty nerd.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Name: Wolf
Position: millita
Image of you: (optional)
Height: 6,4
Weight: 170
Back-story:
was born in wales before moving to Chester England at age 2
trained in engineering before joining the TA so learned survival tactics basic first aid and hand to hand and also military strategy's

Things that make you an asset: knowledgeable in useless facts, loyal, friendly
Personality: kinda annoying, British loyalist, random

Other things we should know about you: not really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: New Eden (Sign Up)   Project: New Eden (Sign Up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: New Eden (Sign Up)
Page 1 of 1