Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

TES III: Morrowind

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 am

Jerk! I got on the chatbox at the designated time. You left ten minutes early. D=<
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 am

It's officially the 24th, almost everywhere you are in the world. Do you have internet again?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Why, yes my good sir. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah. I was tired, sorry Trigg.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:16 am

BAM!!! With a ground shattering strike, Sunder rips apart a cavern.

SWISH!!! With the speed of light, Keening tears a hole open in the heart.

With these two quick sounds, Dagoth Ur plummets to his death in a pit of lava, and the quest is complete.

I died once. Forgot I had to stab the heart. The second time, I rushed over and stabbed that heart so fast, Dagoth Ur was still in the middle of his arrogant speech about how invincible he was when he fell to the lava.

And so the quest of Morrowind is complete. BUT AM I DONE!?!?!? Oh no... Bloodmoon and Tribunal await!!!

I ended the main quest at level 45, with over 200 days in game having passed. I own almost every piece of Daedric armor, except for one of the pauldrons. The cuirass thought it could hide from me in that shaft, but I noticed the hole and levitated back up to it. Much to my surprise there was the cuirass, beckoning to me, with the left pauldron (I think) beckoning me as well. I searched the entire area but couldn't find the other pauldron.

I've also obtained nearly every Deadric weapon I think, but I mainly use the Katana. I even got the tower shield.

And so, the game is nearly completed. Bloodmoon and Tribunal yet await, but I doubt they're expansive as the main quest. And does anyone know where I can find that dang right pauldron? Now that the blight is ended, that elderly wizard in Tel Fyr probably won't be needing his set anymore... So if I can't find the pauldron by recreational means, he will have to be killed.

He's the only Dunmer I actually care for though, and do not desire him dead.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Props on the over 200 in-game days thing. Especially considering you don't have a mod that forces you to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 pm

*Readies sword to kill that old wizard with the Daedric right pauldron if I don't find it soon*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Daedric armor isn't even that cool. Just download a bitchin armor set from planetelderscrolls. After all, as the nereverine you should have some sort of completely unique attire.

And get going on Tribunal before Bloodmoon. It some ways the ending of Tribunal is much more satisfying than the ending of the main quest. I never want to kill Dagoth Ur and it kinda sucks that Vivec uses you as a puppet. I always make sure to go back and kill Vivec's ass afterward. Feels like there's no closure otherwise. After all, according to Azura the burden of godhood is too much for any mortal to bear. So the only way to really set things right is to kill the tribunal.

...at least that's my view on the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TES III: Morrowind   TES III: Morrowind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TES III: Morrowind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Game Centre :: Games Room-
Jump to: