Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Time for a Change.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Recently, it has come to my attention that my character build is pretty fail. The biggest problem seems to be that I am a highly melee dependent character with a mere 25 agility. Sure melee is great, but what's the point in it if I'm too slow to make it to death row? That's pretty sad at level 37.

Additionally, Lawyers are a fairly pointless class, seeing as how their only benefit is an increased experience gain rate.

Therefore, I am making a new character, most likely an engineer. Here's the specs.

Profile name - Loose

Character name
- Loose

Build - melee and rifles build / 100 agility / 75 critical / 70 strength (Or whatever the str requirement is for the best armour) / and the rest in accuracy and then reloading. This is basically a melee oriented character that doesn't suck like my current one. Plus, I'll be able to fix my armour without being financially raped.

What will happen to Blues?
- I will strip him of his valuables and then kill him.

Will this be your last character?
- Yes. As far as I can figure, this is the best build for someone that wants to focus on melee.

Why not just keep your old character and add agility - The fact that Blues is a non-production class has made me feel pretty useless for a long time now. This was an inevitability.

But your first character was an engineer, and you deleted him. you've wasted several months with this Blues character.
- I agree. But to be fair, Trigger was destined to be destroyed anyway. C'mon, a melee oriented character named after a gun part? Meh.

Hey! I'm an exp class you asshole!
- *Hugs* There's nothing wrong with them, but getting exp has never been my problem, so it seems pointless for me to be a lawyer.

Any advice you guys can give for making this character better would be highly appreciated. The only particulars that I am set on is having 100 melee and 100 agility.

Last edited by Trigger on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

I was thinking the same thing regarding agility, which is why I done made an athlete. And...the starting with 50 agility is awesome.
I think you should be a farmer though Trigger, production classes roll in the cash.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Ya, after the change in hunger, my farmer made no money at all. Engy seem to make alot of money.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:31 pm

I'll help you level Trigger. I have a level 2 Farmer that I want to level up a bit.

Eva Braun
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:36 pm

But Austin, your farmer isn't level 30+. Level 30+ farmers make good food, like milk.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:37 pm

My guy made milk. That sounds weird, but I still made a number fo high level foods, but I couldnt sell them!
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:
But Austin, your farmer isn't level 30+. Level 30+ farmers make good food, like milk.

Being a female farmer that produces milk without a cow is really disturbing.

Even more disturbing is a man that produces milk with out a cow.
Back to top Go down

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 pm

I believe that my character will turn out something like this.

Lvl 11 = 75 critical

Lvl 31 = 75 critical / 55 agility / 50 endurance / 70 str

Lvl 50 = 75 critical / 100 agility / 100 endurance / 70 str

What this basically means, is that my character will be Yoda ; Amazing with melee, but would probably fall on his ass if he tried to use a gun.

But that suits me just fine, because the only thing I use guns for is the main gate, which I only ever go to if I am at critical health with only a few percents left to go until a level up.
Back to top Go down

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:16 pm

All of Blues' items and money have successfully been transferred over to Loose, and Blues has been deleted.

Currently level 3.
Back to top Go down

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 pm

I curse every omnipotent diety that may or may not exist for ruining today's OA. As a result, I am merely a level 8. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a Change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Change.   Time for a Change. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Change.
Page 1 of 1