Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Why did I get banned?!

Go down 
+9
W. Birkin
Uvana
Peng
Joe Jack
Trig
Wesker
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Raveneye1991
Z 1
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Why did I get banned?! Empty
PostSubject: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 pm

I don't understand why I made one little joke and I get banned what the Hell! But I do understand Birkin acted like he was ticked off, I was having fun too ''sigh'' well I don't but hope we can fix things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

...What?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 pm

*blinks* whaaaat?
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:44 pm

It Lt Mikhail, the person who spammed the boards, ranted about not being human, and all humans sucking, that guy, can I test out mod banning powers on him please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm

See that's it! I wasn't trying to spam I was comming of some bad meds I'm still upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

You pretended you weren't human...?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 pm

If I remember correctly he went on about being more than a human or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 am

That reminds me of the typical tool-kid that acts differently for the sake of being different in a bad attempt to be "cool."

I hate that typical kid.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 am

Just chill, dood.

And play Runescape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 pm

I didn't know being ''different'' was so frowed upon here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:41 pm

There's good different, and then bad different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Well so what your trying to say is I'm some kind of loser who sits around thinking of ways to spam people? I don't know anything about spamming and what the fuck is trolling?!?!
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:00 pm

From what I understand, Mikhail, you were threatening to hack the site and delete it. I don't
care if you were joking around, or talking non-sense due to coming off some bad medicine.
There are just some things you CANNOT joke about, and threatening the stability of our
site is one of those things.

We already had a breach in security once, and it resulted in the deletion of personal info of
quite a few of our users, we weren't about to tempt having that happen again. I'm not up
for accepting you again yet, nor am I going to unlock your previous account, however. I'm
not going to ban you yet.

If you can prove to me or the mods that you're truly not a threat, then I'll give you back
your old account or give you access to the rest of the board. Sorry that it has to be like
this for now, but I'm not taking chances.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:58 pm

To be honest, you were completely and utterly unpleasant to be around. This feeling was held by pretty much everyone that had bothered to read at least one of your posts.

You're welcome to try and convince us that you've changed for the better, but you aren't doing a very good job of it at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 am

Wow you think I'm bad you should meet my friends lol.I lied about the drugs though God you act like your post don't make me feel bad. One thing I've notice since while I was here is people like to point fingers. You are the biggest group of assholes I've ever known.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 am

Says the biggest one of all. I've seen no finger pointing here unless you've done something that extremely pissed eveyone off. You threatened this site, and Birkin banned you. And based on that last post, you obviously deserved it. End of story.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Not to seem like an ass but...... IF were the biggest group of assholes you've ever known why are you still here? It doesn't add up to me but meh what ever floats your boat bro.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Krizalid wrote:
Wow you think I'm bad you should meet my friends lol.I lied about the drugs though God you act like your post don't make me feel bad. One thing I've notice since while I was here is people like to point fingers. You are the biggest group of assholes I've ever known.

Cool story, bro. Enjoy your ban.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I wouldn't have given his account back either way.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, it's not like we can act like it's not true. This entire clan does indeed like to point fingers.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Meryl Sasaki wrote:
Well, it's not like we can act like it's not true. This entire clan does indeed like to point fingers.

*points finger* And you sir like to point fingers at our finger pointing!

Hehee.. Naw.. I understand where your coming from on some levels.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Luckily, our finger-pointing is usually spot-on.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Completely spot on, judging by the members who fingers have been pointed at.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 pm

YOU *Points at Pengy*

Are right!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did I get banned?!   Why did I get banned?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did I get banned?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next