Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Member- CreepingShadow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Number of posts : 3

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

New Member- CreepingShadow Empty
PostSubject: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey all. I am a level 31 melee build! Ill be in Fort pastor by tomorrow night, and hopefully soon ill have in my possession a nice katana Grin My secondary is automatic weapons. i plan on eventually getting into explosives, simply because when there is an aggro spike the zombies on the other side of walls always tease me >_> damn bullies. ill show them soon enough!!! If i am not doing homework, working, on a date, with friends, or with family you can expect to find me on DF. :<3DF:

But enough of all that game stuff. Ill most likely get into that role play section of ours, and i should be fairly active on the forum. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 pm

You should join quickly into our most current Rp before it truly starts off.

Nice to meet you, I'm Havoc, one of the founding fathers of this clan. I can't say that I myself play Dead Frontier anymore but I do still frequent this site for the socialization. Hope your expectations are met by this clan. See you around. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:08 am

Melee, with a hint of MGs, topped off with grenades. You sir, remind me of myself back when I played. Now I only run minimal activities, maintaining my assets for the day when I eventually return. Been thinking about it, actually.

Hello, Im Trigger. I'm another founding father, though I was away on vacation when it was founded. We were STARS when I left, and Umbrella when I came back. Cheesy I guess that makes me more of a founding uncle. Long story short, I'm an oldfag.

Hope you stick around. We've got quite a few interesting individuals around these parts.

... Holy shit, I managed to greet a new guy without raping or blowing him up. I guess I've got a soft spot for melee whores.
Back to top Go down
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Number of posts : 3

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Alright- newest RP here I come. Nice to meet you Havoc. you have a thing for Latin I see. Suave te cognoscere est! (Excuse my lack of macrons)
I wouldn't be here if my sole interest was DF. I too am here to socialize Cheesy

It is nice to meet you as well Trigger. I appreciate the lack of rape and blowing up haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi there, Shadow. I'm Kanden, been here for just under a year, and I'm the current co-leader of the Dead Frontier clan. Nice to meet you. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

If you've won over Trigger and Havoc, you'll never have problems with anyone. Honestly, this is the first introduction that didn't seem to cause bodily or mental harm to the inniate.

This has got to be some sort of record. Did the planets align?

Anyways, I'm Pest, and I am the founding father of this group of misfits. Avoid the pool, don't pet the wild animals, don't feed Jen if you ever have the misfortune of meeting her.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Havoc wrote:
You should join quickly into our most current Rp before it truly starts off.

Nice to meet you, I'm Havoc, one of the founding fathers of this clan. I can't say that I myself play Dead Frontier anymore but I do still frequent this site for the socialization. Hope your expectations are met by this clan. See you around. ^.^
Also a big douche if you don't live up to his "expectations"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member- CreepingShadow   New Member- CreepingShadow Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member- CreepingShadow
Page 1 of 1