Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Questionable things you've done in video games.

Go down 
+8
Wesker
Peng
Havoc
Imp
Jabbawoky
W. Birkin
Briar
Joe Jack
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Number of posts : 22

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

Questionable things you've done in video games. Empty
PostSubject: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Oh where to start....Hmm,well I love to play as Johny Kage in Mortal Kombat just so I could punch everyone in the nuts and watch Sonya and Melina hold their balls Cheesy

Also I always tried to look up Ashley's skirt in RE4 Shocked Gotta admit she is a looker movie night
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 pm

In FPS games, I always try to keep my ammo count in some increment of 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 pm

A lot of things like Wesker's, I swear to god, I have OCD that only comes out when I'm playing games.
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 pm

I played barbie games before Rolls Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Th- wh- h- but-

This is unforgivable.

Your membership with Umbrella is hereby revoked.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

So have I, Tool.

The things a young lad will do, given nothing to do except play a Barbie PC game...
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

I know! -Starts to sob-I tried to stop I swear but...but-Sniffles-"The voices in my head,they made me play over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 am

I would deny people access to bridges while stating: "None shall pass!"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Ethnic Genocide.

Chemical Warfare.

Smuggling.

Human Trafficking.

Illegal Possession of Firearms.

I should stop downloading mods for Mount & Blade.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 am

Oh god, I'm gonna go ahead and forget I saw this thread before I ruin somebody's day with one of the many despicable experiences I'd detail in my reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Post it in spoiler code.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:28 am

I'd rather preserve what little innocence we haven't already stolen from you.

... So that I may take it at another time of my choosing, of course. :trollface:

I'm growing rather fond of that emote.
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 am

It's a really disturbing emote, and speaking ontopic now I just remembred that in Fallout 3 and New Vegas I used to strip all females I killed of their clothes/armor.Kinda like keeping the underwear of a girl you slept with as a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 am

That was the first thing that came to my head, though I mostly did it in Oblivion. But it wasn't just the women.
Back to top Go down
Briar
Shotgun Surgeon
Briar

Number of posts : 80

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am

I've raped and murdered men, women, and children in a cause that I didn't believe in, or know anything about. I did it for the thrill.

I've slain friend and for alike, just because I could.

I've slaughtered kings and tyrants, presidents and dictators to wrest their leadership and rule their country my way.

Men flee at the sight of me. Women cringe in terror, but know that if they assist me in my conquest they may at least suffer a quick death.

Monsters look under their beds for me before going to sleep.

The trail of corpses I leave appears random, but from the heavens the corpses form curse words in blood.

I have seen the face of true evil, every time I look in a mirror.

I killed God. I am God now.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Uh....

Jen's winning.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

I forced the wookie in Knights of the Old Republic to murder his life-long teenage alien friend with my jedi mind trick for the lulz. Then I killed him when he realized what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Pest02 wrote:
Ethnic Genocide.

Chemical Warfare.

Smuggling.

Human Trafficking.

Illegal Possession of Firearms.

I should stop downloading mods for Mount & Blade.

Link me to these mods nao. I also have killed the entire COMANCHE and APACHE people, along side with every MEXICAN. I also destroyed 16 planet's in spore.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:48 am

I've conquered countless armies, slaughtering all who stood before me.

I murdered my own wife and daughter in a blind rage, on a quest set forth by my own god.

I turned on my god and murdered him, then took his place as the god of war.

I discovered that my mother not only fucked the king of gods, but birthed a brother. She hid the truth from
me, so I killed her. I would later track him down and proceed to murder him as well, he was a whiny bitch
anyway.

Filled with hatred for my father, I sought to destroy him, killing countless people in my path, innocent or
otherwise, until at last I had him at my mercy. I wound up killing my mentor by mistake as she threw
herself in front of my blade. It does nothing to stop me.

I finally cleave, rip, tear and decapitate my way through an entire pantheon of gods, slaughtering all of
them until nothing remains. The world at that point was enveloped in natural disasters like none had
ever seen before. Massive earthquakes that swallowed entire cities. The oceans rose, sinking entire
continents. Plagues swarmed over the globe, killing millions from disease and famine.

And finally I kill myself, because FUCK the world and those within it. My torment ends at the cost of
everything. Suck it, bitches.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:15 am

Pest02 wrote:
Uh....

Jen's winning.

Curse my inability to avoid a marathon once it becomes a race.

When I was 14, I developed a fetish for hairy people and bestiality. So I bought Oblivion with the intention to kill a minotaur and masturbate to its corpse. I succeeded.

Later, I realized this had been my first "furry" experience.

Not only that, but this marked the beginning of one of my least reputable hobbies. For most of 2006 I traveled the world of Oblivion, killing fanciful creatures and masturbating to their corpses. Off the top of my head, I remember killing and masturbating to atronachs, diedra, spiderwomen, wolves, minotaurs, gremlins, zombies, skeletons, and even a few orcs, as well as a whole bevvy of unfortunates from every other playable race.

The khajiit, especially, suffered a vast thinning to their population.

Last edited by Triggitius on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 am

Holy shit dude 0_0
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:22 am

Tool wrote:
Holy shit dude 0_0

And this response was before I edited in the last five lines of text. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 am

Triggitius wrote:
Tool wrote:
Holy shit dude 0_0

Wow,well if that is not questionable I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 am

Tool wrote:
Triggitius wrote:
Tool wrote:
Holy shit dude 0_0

Wow,well if that is not questionable I don't know what is.

It gets worse. Atrocity has bred and multiplied on top of countless other atrocities in the five years since, though most of them were with pen and paper rather than a videogame.

Going backwards in time however, you'd find that my questionable videogame antics become less sexual, and more sociopathic. For instance, when I was 9ish, I used to spend whole days going from game to game (I had a massive collection) repeatedly drowning everyone I could in every game where drowning was possible. Ocarina of Time, Carnivores2, and Grand Theft Auto 3 allowed me to be especially depraved.

Banjo Kazooie was the most fun to drown in, however. You see, when you ran out of air bubbles, Banjo would begin screaming and wildly kicking and thrashing toward the surface, automatically. If he managed to reach air, he got to live. But he would only swim up about five feet, and if he didn't make it, he drowned, which was pretty funny to watch. The fun part was putting him just deep enough in the water where, when his air gauge ran out, he would desperately begin swimming up, but not quite make it. I was an expert. I could put him at just the right depth where his nose would be out of the water when he drowned, but the game didn't quite consider him to be on the surface, so he died while slightly above water, which I just thought was hilarious. Grin

Unfortunately, the sequel (Banjo Tooie) was a disappointment. In that game, when your air gauge ran out, instead of darting for the surface in a life-or-death moment, your health gauge began depleting instead. When that hit zero, you just straight died. There was no fun to it, though that didn't keep me from drowning him repeatedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:05 am

what the fuck am I reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questionable things you've done in video games.   Questionable things you've done in video games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Questionable things you've done in video games.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next