Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Damn my liberal state

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Damn my liberal state Empty
PostSubject: Damn my liberal state   Damn my liberal state EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 am

and it's not observing of Columbus day. Other school districts apparently don't have to go to school on this day, and I am offended that I am kept from enjoying a day off because someone somewhere thought the idea of Columbus killing all those natives was so bad that no enjoyment can come out of it at all. I mean come on guys, at least let the day off be for a period of mourning instead of flat out ignoring it. By "protecting" those indigenous people's dignity you are depriving the average California student or government worker time in which they could do something productive and meaningful.

*puts on coat and prepares to trudge through the rain to school*

/whitepeopleproblems
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Damn my liberal state   Damn my liberal state EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:13 pm

You should feel honored, Pengy. Your state is smart enough to know that Columbus Day is
trite bullshit and flimflammery of the highest order. D:< Columbus discovered America? Psha,
him and half a dozen other civilizations. If we had a Holiday for each of them, we'd loose an
entire week or two of productivity.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Damn my liberal state   Damn my liberal state EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I had to go to school today too, and with the worst hangover of my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn my liberal state   Damn my liberal state Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn my liberal state
Page 1 of 1