Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valcazar

Number of posts : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Valcazar
Weapons: Looting, pvp, zombie killing
Items: ammo, caviar, exterminator reactive GC, XL security box

stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. Empty
PostSubject: stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.   stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:52 am

hmmm stat boosters? worth it? gonna be testing to see if i still get a speed boost even with my 124 max agility. but feel free to state your opinions. my prediction or hypothesis is that it won't effect the speed gain, (However i desperately hope it will despite having max agility stat.)
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.   stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:27 am

Me personally, I'll never buy them unless they screw up the arena even more in favor of GAUs then before. I am loving the hype though, credits soaring in price even more then before, and I may just be able to buy a Rebellion for alt leveling soon. Maybe this time I'll actually stick to it all the way! Cheesy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.   stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

If you're going for TS or even TPK, you'll definitely need one for every day of the week. My friend timtard from RUIN Impendent is running for TS this week and has one of each drug for every day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.   stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm

DRUGS : THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED IN LIFE
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.   stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 am

Trigger wrote:
DRUGS : THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED IN LIFE

Lol, but it's actually looking like it's gonna become that way soon. I've already seen what that speed boost does, and it's ridiculous how fast one goes. It's what I assume that hax +48 agility armor was like, only this time Admin approves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.   stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility. Empty

Back to top Go down

stat boosters worth it or not? Specifically speed boost for 124 agility.
Page 1 of 1