Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I have no name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
none

none

Number of posts : 0

Hello, I have no name Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I have no name   Hello, I have no name EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm

nickname: none

DF
I don't play many games on PC, but I played WarcraftIII (not World Of Warcraft), DiabloII and Minecraft for the most known.

So I arrived at for pastor in the week, and decided to finally join a clan (this is not my first account, I play since ages even if I haven't leveled as much as with this one)
my skype is deadmaninfected and I've dowloaded raidcall if needed

Lvl 30
Chief
Currently using Grinder, Battle Axe, and an AUG, I plan to use heavy machine guns, and I have currently 50 machine guns skill
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I have no name   Hello, I have no name EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 am

We're no longer active on DF, but you're more than welcome to join our community here. Many of us can give you DF tips, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I have no name   Hello, I have no name EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:09 am

We're all a lil off color and crazy though.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I have no name   Hello, I have no name EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 am

Many of us still have our old characters. We'll be glad to help you out of a jam, though you'll probably want to find a clan that still plays actively. There's not much of a DF future for you around here, I'm afraid. Either way, welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I have no name   Hello, I have no name Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I have no name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Information Centre :: Introductions and Validations-
Jump to: