Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

League of Angels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 am

A new EASY web browser, i think it was kinda focused for girls as far as difficulty of play, but its one of those games like Ogame where you hop on, burn out your character for the day and then do something else

use this to make a dummy account, its where i first started but its not main site
http://s329-angel.gtarcade.com/

If you like the game join me on this one
http://loa.r2games.com/game/play?server=5558

I want to make a new guild besides umbrella but im gonna claim the name before it gone

Personally i find it a nice break from all the hassle.

And i swear this game must be like a week old tops

Highest level player i seen is 38 and im already 28 in a single night

Combat is simple game runs it ut for you, but if you win or lose decides upon your heros and how well you arm em

worth a peak at the least, sit down with it for 2 hours.

Oh but storyline sucks btw lol

Last edited by Demon Eyes Kyo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:48 am

nevermind came out last night
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Edited link in first post
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 am

I play this game Kyo. Me and a friend of mine have a guild on Dionysus.

The game started Beta on the 4'th of December last year, so it's been out longer than a day.
However, each server has a different time progression. People come and go, naturally, but
me and my friend joined roughly at the start of one of the new ones, that was a lil over a
month ago. I'm nearing lvl 60 now.

The game can consume a lot of time if you're not good at keeping a schedule. Most of the
daily events happen within two to three hours of one another starting at around 11:30 in
the morning and ending at midnight.

You have daily activities that you can perform in between events to kill time and help gather
resources to improve your character, your heroes, your mount or your angels. They've just
recently released the new Archer class, which seems fun.

The game is.. Interesting to say the least. I can't really say what genre this belongs to. At first
I thought it was a RTS sort of thing, but combat is played out automatically.. There's no real
strategy at all.. You can't even decide who you want to focus your attacks on. For a combat
heavy game, some input options would be good at keeping you enthralled. The minigames are
nice, but again are kind of lacking in player input..

I guess you could say that the strategy lies in what angels, aegis, and heroes you use in
combat, but still, you get what I'm saying tho.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:49 pm

yea i started with a an archer, its alright but Rose Knight isnt tough enough to act as wall at the start, and magic defence is weak, its kinda rough starting off as an archer but assume once you get an angel with a spread halo then they can be pretty devastating.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:29 pm

The more you level your angel the more it's halo will increase. I pretty much ignored all heroes
until I unlocked the garnet heroes, such as the shadow wraith, blood baroness, astral child and green
ranger.

You can choose to level Rose Knight if you want, you can always transfer his stats and growth to
another hero later through inheirtance, but I just horded all my soulstones until i got the heroes i
needed/wanted.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:01 pm

wanna start over with me on a new server? maybe in the top linked one since its newer then the main site?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:29 am

This game has been my main hobby over past 3 months im #5 on my server and leader of 2nd best guild. Its a highly competive game the main quest isnt the focus its making a team better then all other on ur server. $$$ is an issue though i got $500 invested on mmy character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Angels   League of Angels Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Angels
Page 1 of 1