Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Whassup witchoo all?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Whassup witchoo all?! Empty
PostSubject: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Reporting to you live from the glorious fatherland.

And by glorious, I mean snowy as hell.
And by fatherland, I mean Ohio.

I live in MN, but I have come here to visit some peepsicles. And yes, I just added peepsicles to my Google Chrome browser dictionary. Cause I'm awesome, and I can do that.

If you have any questions about Ohio, please ask.

Otherwise, I will feed you to this man.

Whassup witchoo all?! Diabeetus

This thread has also just become an Image disposal area.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Whassup witchoo all?! Inigo
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:28 am

We should start hiding our stashes in better locations...

*Crams stash in Wesker's pocket*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:50 am

Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:55 pm

*crams stash of hot cocoa and mikes hard lemonade into nearby tree*

that should keep them safe from jarki................................................

.....................*adds c-4 around stash just to make sure*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:24 pm

*uses brand new Christmas Bra to slingshot C-4 at Imp, then steals the stash and runs...then drops Mike's Hard Lemonade because quite frankly, that s*** be disgusting!*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:02 pm

*Steals Wesker's thread*

I forgot to tell you all, I'm leaving for a week!
Tommorow!

Kbye.

Btw:
Whassup witchoo all?! Kfcxf6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:47 pm

D:

Bye Pengy!!
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:34 am

Penguin Hunter wrote:
*Steals Wesker's thread*

I forgot to tell you all, I'm leaving for a week!
Tommorow!

Kbye.

Btw:
Whassup witchoo all?! Kfcxf6

props to this asshole.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Doesn't it look like 2 of the Peta guys (The one holding the sign and the black guy) are thinking of stealing his chicken? Maybe their hungry...

Oh, right. Leaving.

Yeah, bye.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 am

I said 5 kids. 20 would be too suspicious, as would the the first option. And Wesker ALWAYS gets into his own stash, as well as other people's, so that choice is out. 10 might be a good option, but I'm not sure 10 children's parents are not paying attention, but heck yeah, the more you can take the better. See, you got to distract the parents, then make the nap. It helps if you have a large van, parked near the playgound. Then have your buddy walk though the playground with a gun and scream "LOOK OUT THAT MAN HAS A GUN!"

Then the parents hide behind a bench, allowing you to steal their children, leaving the parents oblivious to the fact that their kid is in some large van parked directly behind them.

Or your buddy could just shoot the parents, that'd work.

And you got to love the lost children, they're the easiest target. "Where's mommy???" "IN THE VAN, GET IN THERE!"

And children similarly dressed is also good. It definately helps to have a midget friend to help out in your quest of kidnap. Have your midget friend dress exactly like the target kid, the you lure the child away from the parents eyesight, leaving the midget dressed like the target child to play in front of mommy. After you drive off with the child in the van, your midget friend can stroll happily away, and the mother will chase after her "child" and when she catches up... BAM that's not your child, crazy lady.

And there's my life secrets that took a lifetime and plenty of visits to jail, as well as many sex offender bracelets just to figure out. Use these secrets well...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

hmm. someone seems to have changed the poll Sad
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Curses upon those poll changers.

(Presumably Imppy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Impy doesn't have mod powers outside of the chatbox...

'Twas me, durr.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:34 am

Due to the basic mind set of a child, you could easily get 5-10 children in your car if you say you are the uncle/aunt/cousin of one of their friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whassup witchoo all?!   Whassup witchoo all?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whassup witchoo all?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: