Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Stalking AdminPwn's Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stalking AdminPwn's Posts Empty
PostSubject: Stalking AdminPwn's Posts   Stalking AdminPwn's Posts EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 am

AdminPwn wrote:
I'm not planning to add anymore zero requirement weapons.

AdminPwn wrote:
I did it in order to get money fast. I've used this money to hire another programmer to work on the game over the next couple of months. Plan is that he'll rebuild the Inner City client. We're hoping to eliminate lag and allow for around 30 zombies on screen at once.

AdminPwn wrote:
Yes it will be balanced in some way. Not going to walk into a tiny office and have 30 sprinting long arms.

AdminPwn wrote:
If it's any consolation I can't afford to hire him to do anything other than rebuild and optimize the client. After that it'll just be me again.

AdminPwn wrote:
1. We're not planning a downloadable at this point. Game will stay Flash/Browser based.

2. The update isn't meant to make the game harder, just more fun/epic. Zombies will most likely be weaker and we'll probablly allow players to push zombies out of the way to prevent getting stuck.

3. DF will always be free to play.

About the Avatar System:
AdminPwn wrote:
I am still working on it. There were some delays since I've been out of the country for the past 6 weeks and the artist wasn't quite finished. Should be done soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking AdminPwn's Posts   Stalking AdminPwn's Posts EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

*Jizz*
Back to top Go down
Lucio 1995
Survivor
Lucio 1995

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Stalking AdminPwn's Posts   Stalking AdminPwn's Posts EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am

Push zombies? That could help me a lot :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking AdminPwn's Posts   Stalking AdminPwn's Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalking AdminPwn's Posts
Page 1 of 1