Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Second Co-leader Candidates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Second Co-leader Candidates Empty
PostSubject: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 pm

No joke entries.

Entries that haven't shown Ability, Leadership, or Devotion to Umbrella will not be considered in the least.

Must have proper grammar and spelling. Be able to communicate efficiently. Grammar and spelling would preferably be at my level or higher.

Additional rules may come into play at any time.

~~

Post what you feel I should know about you. Why would YOU make a great second co-leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Am I allowed to nominate others? If so, I have the perfect candidate if he's willing...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Yup, that's perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm

If he is willing,

Umbrella Researcher/William Birkin would make a great Co-Leader or Ambassador. At least, he's shown dedication, he's done good filling the "Ambassador" role even though he isn't one, and he's active. He can spell and has good grammar.

It's all a matter of if he wants to or not.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

*Blushes*

D'awww Thanks Jarki Cheesy

I would proudly take on the mantle as Co-Leader or Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Chris1

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Aww, i've been REALLY inactive. Mostly because I don't go on DF very much anymore (yea i'm out of freshman year and my parents are going to kill meh if I don't get better grades this year) I still go on whenever I can though. So yeah..good luck to whatever candidates their may be (you probably don't know me but i'm Chris1, Venom1, Pshyco and now COD)
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 pm

i have good knolage of the admin panel..

i fail at every thing else

but i can co lead clans

u probly wont pick me just to let you know i can work on the fourm if need be

if you want to know my fourms

there here at

http://theblackhand.forum-gratuiti.com/index.htm

http://mercuk.forumotion.com/forum.htm

i wish people were more active on them but the clans i made them for the members arnt intreted in or are not paying any notice when they are told
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Co-leader Candidates   Second Co-leader Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Co-leader Candidates
Page 1 of 1