Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Maque: Shameless self promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Maque: Shameless self promotion Empty
PostSubject: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm bored, so I wrote some parts of my Medieval roleplay. These may not make it into the story, but they're the general mood I want for the rp.

Characters
Viz- 'Good' Goblin Rifleman. He was a thief in his youth, so he knows a lot of shifty characters.

Dibbs- He is a wealthy imperial businessman who, despite warnings, travels alone most of the time. He was once on the council of mages, as a Master Fire Wizard. Viz acts as a bodyguard, although Dibbs is more than capable of handling himself in a fight.

Lein- The Imperial pirate master of Jayrath. He is one of the great pirate lords of Maque, the others being either dead or living in other lands.

Fin- A yound Elven scholar who is the apprentice to Dibbs. She travels with him at all times, trying to learn to better control the element fire.

Last edited by Pest02 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Viz aimed his rifle through the grass at the children. They looked young, barely pas the fifth age, playing with wooden toys.

The goblin Viz looked closely at the children, focusing on one before moving on to the next. Finally he found his target and fired twice. The target’s head exploded, and lay slain.

“Mimic demons…..”, Viz whispered to himself.

Suddenly, the heads of all the other children exploded too. Tentacles popped out, and the children began fusing together forming a great and terrible beast.

The hundred foot tall pile of writhing tentacles inched towards Viz.

--------------------------------------------

The Mimic demon was actually a holy knight.

Example of a Good person fail.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 pm

A weary goblin traveler came upon an epic scene. Two knights, clad in armor as dark as night, were locked in the heat of battle. It was a fight to the death, with no knight gaining a clear advantage. The only difference that could be seen was that one fought with sword, the other an axe.

Blow after blow; parry after parry, until the Axe knight missed a step and was knocked to the ground, his weapon flying near Viz.

“Quickly Viz, my Goblin friend, toss me my weapon!”

Viz did not recognize this person. As a thief, he was well known, so having someone know his name was not reason enough to help. Viz did nothing, and a sword was thrust between the shoulder blades of the fallen knight.

“And so falls the Great King Callan, and his acceptance of filthy half breeds. One was right here, and failed to help him.”, the other knight said.

He pulled his sword from the corpse of Callan, and proceeded on Viz.

-----------------------------

Neutral fail
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Viz plunged his knife deep into the chest of Tikael, the Dark Elved ruler of the Dark Gate. A look of shock appeared on his face, but faded with his life.

With the inhabitant dead, Viz began to loot the room of its treasure. Not much was lining his pockets when the door opened and two people walked in. An Orc seamstress and a Dark Elf handmaid entered, and immediately saw the dead king and Viz.

Smiles spread across their face, and the Orc grabbed Viz tightly and dragged him towards the window. The Dark Elf began shouting with joy. A crowd gathered quickly outside to hear the uproar.

“My people! Our king lays slain and this goblin has freed us from his Tyranny!”, she shouted. “His greed knew no bounds, but now his wealth will go back to the people!”

Viz whimpered softly when he heard this.

“A new age of Wealth for the Dark Elves is now!”

---------------

Evil fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Viz? Like the anime and manga company?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:25 pm

It is? I just wanted a really short name to use.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 pm

"Leave me be!" Fin shouted, slamming her fists against the orc.

"Now why would I do that?” he said grinning, pulling her closer.

Fin struggled as much as she could, but the young elven maiden wasn't strong enough to fend off her orc attacker. She screamed, but her voice could not be heard over the merchants in the next street.

When the orc had his fill, he left Fin bruised and crying in the alley.

~-------------------------------------------------------~

“Have you seen Fin?” Dibbs asked, walking through the fast paced city with Viz.

Viz stopped suddenly. “I see her.”

He ran into the alley, and came out carrying a bloodied, half naked elf.

“I need a healer!” Viz shouted, a crowd forming around the alley.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:09 pm

A few days later....

"Has she said anything?" Viz asked.

"Not a word. I found some green skin under her nails, so a goblin or an orc attacker her." Lein replied.

“A goblin or an orc with scars? Now that’s unheard of. It’s not like we’re the most violent species on Maque…”, Viz started to say before Lein slammed Viz into a door

“Calm down.” Lein said. “We’re all upset, but we need to find the person who did this.”

“Since when are pirates concerned with the wellbeing of children?”

Lein sat Viz down. “There are some crimes that are unspeakable. Committing them is the greatest sin I know of. I’ve done my share of murder, theft, hijacking…but I will never harm a child.”

“I’m sorry….” Viz replied softly.

“The guard picked up an orc. The Seer said he did it, and they’re about to behead him.” Dibbs announced, dashing into the room.

“Call them off. I want to be the executioner.” Lein said.

“I’ll see what I can do. I do hold considerable influence, but I can’t promise that I’ll be able to let a bloodthirsty pirate be left alone with a rapist.” Dibbs said.

Last edited by Pest02 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:29 pm

“For the high crimes of assault of a higher being, assault on a woman, and on a child nonetheless, you have been sentenced to death, Graxan Orthis.”, a guard read from a flier.

“That means I am your executioner.”, Lein said, a smile forming across his face.

The room they were in was pale white, lit only by the glow crystal on the ceiling. A lone door was the exit from this stone prison, while a chair and a table sat close together in the center of the room.

The orc was tied firmly to the chair, and Lein examined the various surgical tools before him on the table.

“I’m going to sew your mouth shut so I won’t have to hear you scream. Try to hold still, it won’t hurt much.”, Lein ordered, smiling broadly.

The guards outside abandoned their posts after a half hour of duty, but they were not punished. No one blamed them, no one would replace them.

Lein sat back and looked at his work. The orc was not capable of breaking the stitches that bound his mouth, but he still stare at Lein with an icy look.

“Now you’re looking at me funny. I’ll need to fix that too.”, Lein said, looking at the orc with a somewhat happy look on his face. “There is a tool for this….it’s around here….”

Lein ruffled the tool on the table until he stopped suddenly.

“The spoon. The greatest tool ever made.”, Lein said, placing the utensil at the corner of the orc’s eye and pulled it out. The eye dangled limply along his cheek before Lein cut it off. The orc screamed as loud as he could with the stitches covering his mouth, but it wasn’t that loud.

“They say I’m a bastard.”, Lein announced, popping the eye in his mouth and chewing slowly. Juice ran down his mouth and into his beard.

Last edited by Pest02 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm

pest that was nasty the very last part where he eats the eye...eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww naaaaasty!!!
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 pm

No one noticed when the rear guard fell. Three men, vanished, but the caravan pushed on without knowing.

“Driver, how much longer until Desta?” an elven maiden asked, adjusting herself on the uncomfortable wagon.

The driver didn’t even look up. “If it was a little brighter, you could see it.”

The elf was satisfied with this answer, and the driver continued on the road.

There was a cry; “Bandits!”, before silence once more. Of the twelve guards, only four were left. The driver pushed his horses onward, but they soon fell into a hole that had been dug. The elf was thrown forward several feet, where she lay unconscious.

“Fight them off!” the driver shouted, firing his weapon into the darkness. He was struck from the back when he tried to reload.

The elf awoke tied to the other survivors of the attack. Of the fifteen people in the caravan, it seemed only six were left.

“My name is Fai. You are a caravan carrying weapons. You are not carrying the weapons.” The bandit said politely. “Where are they?”

“They already made it to the Imperial City. We’re a distraction.” The driver replied.

Fai backhanded the driver, knocking him against the ground.

“Kill them. Stick their heads on sticks outside the city walls.” Fai ordered. “This should teach them to trick us.”
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:31 am

The elf shivered. How many were left? All of the male members of the caravan were taken somewhere else, but she was left alone.

"Who gets her first?", a voice from afar asked.

Twelve bandits soon surrounded her. The elf tried to flee, but she was grabbed and held by someone.

“Is it just me, or did it get….dark…er?”, someone asked.

Fai moved closer to the elf, but an arrow pierced his skull before he could even touch her.

One arrow, then eight, then forty rained down upon the bandits. Those who weren’t hit by arrow were struck down in flame. The elf lay on her knees, unhurt but weak.

“They send an army to dispatch bandits?”, she asked aloud.

“I am an army onto no one.”, came a reply from a hooded figure emerging from the darkness.

The figure brought the elf to her feet and they kissed passionately for a long while.

“Who…what are you?”, the elf asked after their lips had parted.

The figure removed her hood. She was also an elf, with skin palest white, hair as dark as night, and piercing blue eyes. “Lover? You do not recognize me?”

“You were wearing a hood, I had to make sure it was you. ", the elf replied. " I always hate it when we fight. Mass genocide always happens."

They shared another kiss before setting off on a path of their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 pm

You forgot the lesbian sex scene!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maque: Shameless self promotion   Maque: Shameless self promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Maque: Shameless self promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Public Area :: Roleplay :: Stories :: Stories-
Jump to: