Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Tech Support for Credits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

Tech Support for Credits Empty
PostSubject: Tech Support for Credits   Tech Support for Credits EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 am

Inspired by the Homework for Cash service, I would like to offer a 'Tech Support for Credits' service. I make a living off of tech support, so I figure I could use my experience to make money in DF as well.

There are three main types of service requests:

Help! (insert program here) doesn't work! (200 credits)

How do I (insert anything computer related here) (200 credits)

Will you do my programming homework for me? (1 credit per 10 lines of actual code, provided I don't need to learn any new languages)

I agree with Kyo, people are more likely to use a professional service to do these things, but if you need some help, and have monies in DF, I'm always worth a try.

Disclaimer: If I can't solve your computer problem, the fee will not be charged.

2nd Disclaimer: I will 'finish' your programming homework. As in, it will work. I will meet the requirements of the assignment and everything. But that does not guarantee that you will get an 'A' on it. You will need to do that testing on your own.
Back to top Go down
Oxido
Survivor

Number of posts : 6

Tech Support for Credits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Support for Credits   Tech Support for Credits EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 pm

i will get naked for cred!

althouh you might not see it
Back to top Go down

Tech Support for Credits
Page 1 of 1