Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Destruction of Beauty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Destruction of Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 pm

I just finished writing this on Dusk... I just wrote to write. I came up with this in about 15-20 minutes.

Uvana walked slowly and elegantly down the street, as if it had been a red carpet rolled out specifically for her. The gunfire and screams of pure terror were the cheers of the crowd and paparazzi. The flashlights flashing and spinning wildly on the streets were the cameras and spotlights, trying to capture every movement her perfect body made.

As she walked, she glorified in the blood splattered along the cemented roads and crumbled walls. It made her perfectly shaped lips curl upwards in an amused smirk. Her head turned slowly, smoothly, her beautiful eyes capturing the art of blood and murder. The wind blew, tossing her raven-black hair, the smell of a lovely death filling the air. A smell that drew you in close, then kicked you in the gut and threw you away. The smell clung to her skin, velvet red dress, and hair; a trap.

She finally reached her destination. It was a flimsy shack, crammed between two apartment buildings. Where there should be an alley, there was none, only a door. She walked up to it, and knocked on it, almost giggling, an ironic excitement circling around her presence. No one answered, as expected, and she opened the door. She walked in slowly, deliberately, glancing around the small interior. Everything had been thrown around, torn. An obvious distraction.

She cautiously walked around the house until she found what she was looking for. Her foot, shoe-less, bumped into the edge of a trapdoor not properly closed. She smiled to herself, whispering, "Found you..."

The smile disappeared almost as fast as the shotgun appeared.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

That's....nice. Jen has a rp in mind where she is a goddess among people. It sounds a lot like that.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:18 am

"needs more"

not bad for 15-20 minutes though
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

As I said on Dusk, I was at first writing just a small segment of whatever came into my mind, then more and more storyline came in, so I left it open-ended and short so that I could continue it later if I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Survivor
Lightning

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Yea thats very good. Cheesy Detailed. Kinda reminds me of WET a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:25 pm

^^^ just sounded like a pervert to anyone who doesn;t know what "WET" is like myself
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Survivor
Lightning

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 pm

WET is a game Tongue dont be a freak. XD
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm

I heard of it simply because Tristan (Blaqk) had it as his display picture on MSN before. Otherwise, I have no idea what it is XD

Thanks Lightning!
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 am

Wet looks like Gun but with a woman.
Apparently Bayonetta is like God Of War but with a woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of Beauty   Destruction of Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

Destruction of Beauty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Public Area :: Roleplay :: Stories :: Stories-
Jump to: